How Much Do HGH Injections Cost?
The human growth hormone, also known as HGH, is used by many people, especially athletes and doctors, to treat many conditions. Doctors often use HGH injections to treat patients, usually children, who may be having a hard time with physical growth. This can happen for many different reasons. HGH injections are also often used by athletes and athletic trainers to increase muscle mass. HGH injections can improve lean body mass while reducing body fat. These injections are much safer and milder than using anabolic steroids.
How much is it?
- There are many varieties of HGH that are produced today and they come in different doses. The purpose of the HGH injection will determine which type you will need, and this will also be the greatest factor in determining the price of the product. HGH therapy is mainly performed for people who have suffered HGH deficiency, and injections can be administered to both children and adults.
- HGH prescriptions can cost anywhere from $800 to $2,500 a month. This usually requires the patient to self-administer the injections each day. In children it is recommended that an adult administer the injection daily. These prices are for the two types of HGH treatment available, which are synthetic and secretagogue. Per dosage, each can range from $75 to $350.
- HGH.org is a site that provides in depth information regarding HGH injections. HGH therapy has several benefits such as decreasing body fat, increasing muscle mass, increase in bone density, and heightening energy levels. The price of the HGH injections according to the site can be anywhere from $75 to $300 per dose.
- HGH injections features a wide array of products used for body sculpting. HGH injections are usually administered 3 to 4 times a week and can cost anywhere from $30 to $350 per shot according to this particular site.
- When it comes to human growth hormones, there isn’t a price set in stone. Medication could be as little as a few hundred dollars a month to as much as a few thousand dollars a month.
- To have HGH injected by a doctor, plan on budgeting anywhere from $1,000 to $3,500 per month.
- According to TrueMD.com, human growth hormone injections cost around $15,000 each year.
- MedicalNewsToday.com claims that if you wanted to have your child grow five inches, for example, it could cost upwards of $100,000 over five years.
What is going to be included?
- HGH injections have several benefits that can greatly improve the appearance of the human body. As mentioned above, these doses can help decrease body fat as well as help increase muscle mass.
- With the use of HGH injections, the total body fat in the body will greatly decrease, allowing for a lighter body.
- If used in a child, HGH injections can help them reach the average size for their age group.
- Human growth hormone injectables are sold with a mixing solution. HGH supplements can come as a powder, pill, capsule or tablet form.
- Typical HGH supplements will contain amino acids and vitamins.
What are the extra costs?
- If you undergo a treatment of HGH, you will need to visit doctors that can provide professional help and properly diagnose your condition. Each visit to the doctor can cost extra depending on the length of treatment.
- Each additional shot will be an extra cost.
Factors that influence the price:
- Ingredients and the type of supplement.
- Manufacturer of the drug. Like anything, each manufacturer will have their own pricing.
- Number of IU. Apparently, the more IU contents a growth hormone has, it gets more expensive.
- Number of bottles. The more bottles you purchase, the cheaper it gets.
Tips to know:
- Make sure that you see a doctor before taking HGH injections for any purpose. There may be side effects that can affect the body in a negative way, further endangering the body rather than fixing what the issue is in the first place.
- Try to avoid the use of HGH injections excessively as there can be side effects, especially if you don’t actually need them.
- If HGH injections are used for a person who is having trouble developing normally, the treatment may be covered by your health insurance. If the injections are used for cosmetic purposes, this will most likely not be covered.
- The use of growth hormones could be dangerous to your health. It’s best to seek the advice of a medical professional before you undergo a growth hormone therapy.
- The best time to use a growth hormone is when your insulin level is low. Ideally, the best time to take it would be after your workout.
- For people who engage in bodybuilding competitions, growth hormone should be taken twice a day. The second dose of growth hormone would be taken before going to sleep at night.
- The best way to administer a growth hormone would be subcutaneously, but if an athlete is using growth hormones, the most preferred site would be intramuscularly since it speeds up the absorption.
How can I save money?
- If you do not need to have HGH injections and just need to take the substance for body sculpting purposes, it would be best to perform routine exercise and eat a balanced diet.
- There are companies that offer shots that can be ordered on a monthly basis and are sold at a cheaper price per dose. Keep in mind that patients will still require a prescription in order to receive an order.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.