How Much Does the Jack LaLanne Juicer Cost?
A Jack LaLanne juicer is a juicing product created by fitness personality Jack LaLanne. Made available in just a handful of models, Jack LaLanne juicers are known for their simplicity and functionality. The cost of the juicer typically depends on the model and type, which include Deluxe, Express and Pro.
How much does it cost?
- The Jack LaLanne power juicers offered at the manufacturer’s website retail for $66 to $100.
- The prices of various models of Jack LaLanne juicers at Amazon.com range anywhere from $50 for the stainless steel deluxe model to as much as $200 for the express model.
|Fusion Juicer 100||$70|
|Stainless Steel Fusion Juicer||$80|
|Power Juicer Express||$150 to $300|
What is going to be included?
- Jack LaLanne Power Juicers are equipped with surgical-quality stainless steel blade, an extra-large round chute, a 3600 RPM induction motor with a lifetime warranty, a supersized detachable pulp collector, and built-in safety features such as the red safety button that shuts off the machine if it gets too hot. The juicing units are also dishwasher-safe.
- The Power Juicers come in four models: Power Juicer Express, Fusion Juicer 100 (blue), Fusion Juicer 100 (black), and the Fusion Juicer 100 in stainless.
- Common colors include blue, black, white and stainless steel.
What are the extra costs?
- Juicer accessories are available at the Jack LaLanne juicer website. The Power Juicer classic replacement parts kit #1, for example, is offered for $30. This kit includes a crescent tool, a filter, and a blade.
- Optional juicer books are also sold for $30 plus shipping and handling. These books can often be found a lot cheaper on third-party websites as well.
- Jack LaLanne power juicer parts may be needed in the future if these parts were to either malfunction or wear out. Common parts may include the filter, chute, collector basket and lid. Each part will typically be within the $9 to $15 range and can easily be found either via eBay or Google Shopping.
Tips to know:
- When shopping for the ideal Jack LaLanne juicer for your needs, read customer reviews first since customer reviews provide first-hand information on their experience with the device. Professional reviews are also useful in determining the appropriate unit for your requirements, especially those that provide details on the best features of a particular Jack LaLanne juicer.
- Jack LaLanne juicers are covered with a 60-day money back guarantee, which takes effect upon receipt of the order. Customers who wish to return a product are required to obtain a return merchandise authorization number that is then used to send the item back to the manufacturer for a refund of the purchase price (less processing and handling fees).
- Every Jack LaLanne juicer comes with a limited lifetime warranty, which guarantees the product is free of defects in materials and workmanship. The juicer motor is warranted for the lifetime of the original buyer and all other parts and components are warranted for 60 days from the original purchase date.
- Jack LaLanne passed away in 2011 at the age of 96.
How to use the Jack LaLanne power juicer
- Remove the pusher from the chute.
- On the back of the juicer, lower the silver locking bar to make sure it doesn’t come loose once turned on.
- Make sure the lid on pulp collector is securely fastened.
- Turn on the juicer.
- Slowly insert small slices of fruits and/or vegetables into the chute and press down slowly with the pusher tool.
- After every few pushes, be sure to check the filter and collector’s basket to ensure it isn’t at capacity. If it is, empty and clean it out.
How can I save money?
- Compare the prices of Jack Lalanne juicers at several online retailers to find the best deals available. To be sure, use a price comparison website like BestBuy to find different stores selling the unit at various prices.
- Avoid shipping fees by choosing the in-store pickup option. Doing this also allows you to receive your order sooner.
- The website offers easy payment options where you’re able to split your payments in half.
- Countless recipes can be found on the official website and through various third-party options. Purchase a book really isn’t necessary.
- If you purchase via the official website, they often throw in a bonus item. For example, at the time of this writing, you’re able to choose from either a perfect apple slicer, microknife or the perfect rice cooker.