How Much Does a Juggernaut Suit Cost?
The basic principle of these suits, particularly those designed for tasks that need to ensure the safety of the wearer, is to provide as much protection to the individual as possible without sacrificing comfort and ease of movement. Juggernaut suits can be made in different sizes, different materials, and in different levels of protection. For example, a suit intended for paintball will be made much differently than one made for law enforcement.
How much does it cost?
- Depending on the gear that you want, the costs of a juggernaut suit can be as little as $50 to as much as $20,000 or more.
- At SecurityPROUsa.com, for example, a United Shield Olympian EOD Bomb Suit Complete Ensemble costs $18,000. The set comes with a range of features such as a jacket with sleeves and collar, three-part blast plates, helmet with visor, hand mitts, an air blower, back protector, cooling suit, and hardwire or wireless communication system. They also offer the EOD Suit, Mil-Spec EOD, which costs $17,985. This EOD bomb disposal suit, which includes a helmet, is made to military specifications.
- Velocity Gear in Spokane, Washington, offers the Juggernaut full body armor for $189 and the Juggernaut sleeveless body armor for $149. Both products, designed for motorcycle riders and extreme sports enthusiasts, come with a lifetime warranty and lifetime half price replacement guarantee. This of type protective suit is made to withstand things such as friction caused by sliding across pavement or absorbing the blow of flying debris that could be encountered while riding.
- A webBikeWorld product review of a Juggernaut Motorcycle Armor Shirt (full-sleeved) from Velocity Gear costs $179.
What is going to be included?
- Juggernaut suits for motorcycle riders have numerous components that work to provide protection for riders. These components include the following: CE-compliant features and designs; injection-molded protection features for elbows, forearms, shoulders and chest; durable materials that withstand impact; and lifetime warranty for some brands.
- The term “Juggernaut suit” is also used to refer to EOD suits or bomb disposal suits designed for exclusive use by law enforcement agents. These suits are of the highest quality and use state of the art and lightweight materials that increase an agent’s survival rate with fragment protection characteristics of the suit without adding on the overall weight. The suits are also designed to render exceptional performance against overpressure, heat and impact.
- Most companies will provide free shipping as long as a certain amount of money is spent.
- Juggernaut suits will come with at least a limited warranty, some even with a lifetime warranty.
- Many of the suits will have the option of extra inserts for added protection.
What are the extra costs?
- When using a Juggernaut suit for airsoft, it is a requirement to obtain the right weapons or firearms, the proper apparel, the mandatory accessories and devices, as well as other relevant airsoft gear to ensure a proper and satisfying game. Eye protection will also be required for playing.
- If you are using the juggernaut suit for riding a motorcycle, you will also need to wear a helmet. These helmets will be purchased separately, but they can be purchased to match the suit you wear.
- Juggernaut suits can be purchased in standard sizes, but they can also be customized to fit your exact body type and dimensions for an extra cost.
Tips to know:
- Good quality Juggernaut suits for motorcycle and extreme riders are made with superior materials that have been proven to provide protection during collisions and other types of impact. Make sure to check the manufacturer’s website for information about the composition of the suit and the features that provide protection to the wearer.
- Authentic suits for law enforcement personnel, such as bomb disposal agents, are typically not available for purchase.
- Safety products usually come with a description of the type and level of protection offered by a certain item. So, before choosing a product, make sure to check if the preferred Juggernaut suit meets, or better yet, exceeds, the international standards set for safety.
How can I save money?
- Compare prices of Juggernaut suits at various online stores and dealers. Additionally, check if the retailer offers an option that eliminates shipping costs, such as the alternative to pick up your order at a nearby warehouse or outlet.
- If you are buying a juggernaut suit for motorcycle riding, you may be able to receive discounts if you buy the suit at the same time and through the same shop as you purchase the bike itself.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.