How Much Does a Loop Loc Cover Cost?
The Loop Loc cover is a swimming pool cover brand designed to provide safety. The covers are made from solid green virgin reinforced vinyl fabric and can come with panels that promote maximum drainage. The cost to install a Loop Loc cover typically depends on the size and design of the pool and on the type of pool cover.
How much does it cost?
- On average, custom Loop Loc covers anywhere between $500 and $3,000, depending on pool shape, size and complexity of the required cover. Refer to the size chart noted below for a cost estimate.
- At MGK Pool Service in Lowell, Massachusetts, the prices of Loop Loc stock rectangle mesh covers range from $372.30 for a 10’ x 10’ pool to $2,335.80 for a 30’ x 60’ pool. Adding step sections can cost an additional $100 to $225, depending onthe size. For pool cover replacements, the company charges $180 for the first-panel replacement and $90 for each additional panel. Small patches can be performed at $50 each. For custom work, the company charges $1,383 for a small pool (16’ x 32’ free form with a 3’ x 3’ grid pattern) up to $2,828 for a large pool (20’ x 40’ free form with a 3’ x 3’ grid pattern).
|Pool Size||Price Estimate|
|10′ x 10′||$350 to $500|
|10′ x 20′||$650 to $800|
|12′ x 24′||$700 to $875|
|12′ x 28′||$800 to $1,000|
|12′ x 32′||$800 to $1,100|
|14′ x 30′||$925 to $1,100|
|15′ x 30′||$900 to $1,200|
|16′ x 24′||$850 to $1,100|
|16′ x 30′||$950 to $1,200|
|16′ x 36′||$1,000 to $1,300|
|16′ x 50′||$1,400 to $1,750|
|17′ x 34′||$1,100 to $1,400|
|18′ x 36′||$1,100 to $1,450|
|18′ x 40′||$1,200 to $1,500|
|18′ x 44′||$1,200 to $1,600|
|20′ x 20′||$950 to $1,200|
|20′ x 36′||$1,200 to $1,600|
|20′ x 40′||$1,250 to $1,700|
|20′ x 45′||$1,400 to $1,800|
|20′ x 60′||$1,900 to $2,300|
|22′ x 44′||$1,600 to $1,900|
|24′ x 48′||$1,900 to $2,300|
|25′ x 45′||$1,700 to $2,100|
|25′ x 50′||$1,900 to $2,400|
What is going to be included?
- Loop Loc pool covers are available in three various styles: Loop-Loc Mesh, Ultra-Loc Solid with Drain Panels, and, Ultra-Solid with No Drain Panels. A Loop Loc pool cover can also be custom-made and designed according to specific requirements of any shaped/sized swimming pool, inground swim spa or hot tub.
- In order to create a custom Loop Loc pool cover, a sketch drawing and measurements of the pool are required. Depending on the service provider, it may take two to three weeks for Loop Loc to create a custom pool cover. If you had a Loop Loc cover installed in your home and you wish to have it replaced, a Loop Loc pool cover dealer can look up your pool measurements and have a new one made for your pool. If not, a technician can take your pool measurements and the deck anchors and a new cover can be designed. Another option is to send in the old Loop Loc pool cover, which the company will use to make an exact replica.
What are the extra costs?
- MGK Pool Service requires an appraisal fee of $96 if a pool cover repair or replacement is not ordered after inspection.
- A removal fee of about $75 is charged if the springs and buckles are not removed before the pool cover is sent in for inspection.
- If the cover needs to be cleaned, a cleaning fee may be charged. This can cost $150 to $200.
- Since most companies send these covers in for repair to the manufacturer, postage will be extra. It can cost up to $50 to $180 to mail a cover back to the company.
- Adding a step section can add $100 to $300 to the price.
Tips to know:
- Before choosing a service provider to create or install your pool cover, get several quotes from Loop Loc pool cover suppliers. Compare the estimates they provide to get a concrete idea of the costs you will be dealing with. Suppliers can provide estimates within 24 to 48 hours.
- Loop Loc pool covers have a 15-year warranty and are UL & ASTM certified. Register your Loop Loc pool cover using the Cover Warranty Card form. The exclusive 15-year Pro-Rated Warranty Certificate comes with every purchase of a Loop Loc safety pool cover.
How can I save money?
- Loop Loc offers a $100 discount and free shipping to customers who send in a competitor’s cover and order a Loop Loc cover replacement. Free shipping is also available at many suppliers and installers.
- Look up various installers and suppliers of Loop Loc covers to find the most financially- viable option. Get at least five quotes and compare their service fees and other associated costs.