How Much Does the National Car Rental Emerald Club Cost?
The Emerald Club is National Car Rental’s frequent renter program that offers a customer valuable travel benefits and special services.
How much is it?
- There is no charge for enrollment. Once enrolled, members can start booking with their number immediately.
- According to NationalCar.com, the company has agreed to waive the $50 enrollment fee, making the club completely free to join.
What is going to be included?
- Members can choose their own car when you rent.
- Members’ only counters with pre-printed rental agreements at over 400 locations across the U.S. and Canada. This enables members to skip the long lines.
- You get rewards like free rental credits or frequent flyer miles.
- Access to an exclusive member services hotline numbers.
- Special deals and discounted travel amenities.
- National has a wide selection of quality cars (economy, full size, midsize hybrid/full hybrid, standard, premium, luxury, minivans and more) from which you can choose to suit your requirements. All cars are priced, booked and controlled based on car category and not based on car make or model. Vehicle amenities like seating and luggage facilities are not certain and are subject to manufacturer model and make. The indicated features are used as a general guideline only.
- You have available 24-hour roadside assistance.
- Access to the Emerald Club Aisle and members can choose any available car and pay the reserved midsize rate.
- Access to Automatic e-receipts to help with travel expense collation.
- One-click reservations access.
What are the extra costs?
- Car rental costs are based on car type, the geographical location and length of time used.
Tips to know:
- Members can upgrade to the next membership level – Emerald Club Executive – with only 12 rentals in a calendar year.
- New members can sign up at EmeraldClub.com; you will receive your membership number via email within 3 to 5 business days.
- Membership is only available in the US and Canada.
How can I save money?
- Look for discounts codes, coupons and promo rates. You can stack these, and by combining, you could enjoy as much as 30% discount on car rental rates.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.