How Much Does the Newport Beach Country Club Cost?
The Newport Beach Country Club is a private golf course built in 1953 by William “Billy” Bell, also known as the Master of Western Golf Design. It is located along Pacific Coast Highway in Newport Beach, California. The initial design of the course was further developed by golf course architect, Ted Robinson, who is well-known for some of the finest courses in the world.
How much is it?
- According to this OCRegister.com, the club is “coy” about its pricing, but the article claims the initiation fees are said to be in the mid-five figures. The monthly dues, depending on the membership option, will be between $400 to $720 per month.
The club offers the following memberships
- Golf Membership: Includes golf members and their immediate families. Privileges include the 18-hole course; unlimited use of practice facilities, including the driving range, putting green and chipping green; access to PGA/LPGA Golf instructors; access to the Certified Junior Program; use of swimming pool and children’s splash pool; use of fitness center; use of men’s and ladies’ locker rooms and facilities; private dining rooms and event areas; and other services such as WiFi internet access, lockers and discounts. Also, with this membership, the initiation fee is 50 percent refundable at the time of resignation.
- Social Sport Membership: Includes social sport members. Benefits include the following: dining privileges in the private dining room and events; access to PGA/LPGA golf instructors; use of swimming pool and children’s splash pool; use of fitness center; men’s and ladies’ locker rooms and facilities; and other services such as WiFi internet access, lockers and special member rates at Meritage Collection Hotels and Resorts.
What is going to be included?
- Membership at the Newport Beach Country Club can only be done via invitation. New members should be supported by at least one current member of the club in good status. All new members will have to apply for membership which will be subject to approval.
- Amenities at the club include the golf course, driving range, putting green, chipping green, private dining rooms, event areas, swimming pool, children’s splash pool and a ballroom.
What are the extra costs?
- Lockers and bag storage will incur additional fees.
- Tournaments and events can be extra.
Tips to know:
- The club offers a strict dress code. Refer to the club’s official rules for more information.
How can I save money?
- The club offers limited time offers from time to time. Discuss these options with the membership department for more details.