How Much Does the Oakmont Country Club Cost?
The Oakmont Country Club is a private country club and golf course located in Los Angeles, California. The country club was established in 1922 and formally opened in 1924. The golf course was originally designed by Max Behrm while its clubhouse was a design product of Charles Creassy. The course has undergone subsequent redesigns by William F Bell, William P Bell, and David Rainville. The latest redesign was done by Brian Curley in 2008, followed by the club’s reopening in 2009.
How much is it?
- The minimum initiation fee package starts at around $20,000. The green fees are charged at a standard $95 rate regardless of the day of the week or weekend.
The club offers the following membership options
- Full Golf Membership: this type of membership is available to all equity owners of the country club and it entitles them to all the privileges that are available at the club.
- Junior Golf Membership: similar to a full golf membership, but this option bestows all privileges to a member except for the voting rights.
- Social Membership: the social membership entitles an individual to privileges at the clubhouse and services at the pool area.
What is going to be included?
- Membership at the Oakmont Country Club is by invitation only
- The club is a golf-only facility that enjoys a year-round golf season. The course features an 18-hole par 71 golf course which spans 7,015 yards. The course’s green is comprised of Bermuda grass with an overall rating of 73.2 and a slope rating of 130.
- Other golf amenities includes a 14 tee driving range, as well as sand, putting, and chipping areas for practice. The club also has an in-house pro golf shop that is complete with club and cart rental services. Locker facilities are also available.
- The clubhouse also has various dining facilities, a conference room, masseuse and barber services, and a swimming pool. Dining facilities include the Member’s Grill, the Main Dining Room, and the Terrace Grill. Further, there is a Terrace Café and the Splash Café, which is adjacent to the pool. The club can also host various private events and social functions such as weddings, receptions or family recreational activities. It is also an ideal setting for golf tournaments
What are the extra costs?
- Lessons can incur additional fees.
- Special events and tournaments held throughout the year can be extra.
Tips to know:
- Guests may be accompanied by club members who are allowed to use the club facilities.
- The club follows a strict dress code. Golf attire is required and no jeans, shirts without collars or shorts that extend five inches above the knee will be allowed.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.