How Much Do Office Depot Copies Cost?
Office Depot offers a variety of copy and print services directly inside their stores. This option is great for those who need multiple copies and want to customize their jobs.
How much is it?
The cost of copies will depend on how many copies you need. The more copies you need, the more you’re going to save per copy. The prices, according to the official website, are as follows:
- 1 to 99 black and white copies: $0.11 each
- 100 to 499 black and white copies: $0.10 each
- 500 to 749 black and white copies: $0.09 each
- 750 to 999 black and white copies: $0.08 each
- 1,000 to 2,499 black and white copies: $0.07 each
- 2,500 to 4,999 black and white copies: $0.06 each
- 5,000 to 9,999 black and white copies: $0.05 each
- 10,000 to 24,999 black and white copies: $0.04 each
- 25,000+ black and white copies: $0.03 each
Here are some scenarios, along with a price estimate:
- 500 black and white copies on 20 pound paper will cost around $45.
- 500 colored copies on 24 pound paper will cost about $250.
What is going to be included?
- Copies can either be made in-house or by uploading the document to the website. When uploading to the website, it will convert the copy into a PDF and will be sent off to the store. If uploaded online, Office Depot will send a notification when you order is ready to be picked up.
What are the extra costs?
- Office Depot offers premium services, such as double sided color copying, that starts at $0.59 per page.
- The store also offers other premium services such as laminating, binding, folding, punching and booklet making.
- Choosing a premium paper can be an extra $0.01 to $0.05 per page, depending on the paper chosen. Popular types of paper include 24-pound paper, bright, cardstock up to 110 pounds, labels, business, and glossy.
- Changing the paper color can increase the costs by around $0.03 per page.
Tips to know:
- Upload your files to the official website ahead of time to avoid waiting for the job to be completed when in the store.
How can I save money?
- Look for official coupons and/or promotional codes before heading to a local Office Depot location.
- The more copies you need, the more you’re going to save. Try to do all of your copying at once to save.
- Those who copy state Office Depot tends to be on the pricier side. Be sure to check out your local library and third-party copy shops for smaller copying jobs.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.