How Much Does it Cost to Print at Office Depot?
Office Depot offers a full-service print center that allows customers to print and create just about any material with they customizations they choose.
How much is it?
- The costs will depend on the type of item you need to have printed, if any premiums are added and how many items need to be printed. Refer to the table below for price ranges.
|Poster||16×20 ($15) / 20×30 ($20) / 24×36 ($25)|
|4×6 Print||$0.29 each|
|5×7 Print||$0.79 each|
|Linen Cover Photo Book||$20+|
|8×11 Soft Custom Cover Photo Book||$20+|
|8×11 Hard Custom Cover Photo Book||$35+|
|12×12 FlexBindPhoto Book||$100+|
|Calendars||$15 to $25|
|Ornaments||$15 to $25|
|Canvas||16×20 ($80) / 16×24 ($85) / 20×20 ($85) / 20×24 ($95) / 24×36 ($125) / 30×40 ($146)|
What is going to be included?
- Office Depot can print flyers, carbonless forms, pads, spiral bound books, comb bound books, tape bound books, three-ring binders, saddle-stapled books, paperback books, hardcover books, softcover books, brochures, posters and banners.
- Ordering a job can be done either in person or online via OfficeDepot.com. Online, you will simply follow the on-screen instructions, upload your work, pay and wait until you receive your notification to pick up the order.
What are the extra costs?
- Expedited services could cost extra.
- Premium services could be an additional fee. For example, adding pages to a book can be $2 each.
Tips to know:
- 3D printing is available in some stores.
How can I save money?
- Be on the lookout for special sales and/or coupon codes. Most of the time, some sort of code can be found online.
- Bulk discounts may apply to some orders.
- Be sure to compare at least three to five other retailers that offer printing services.