How Much Does a Pandora Bracelet Cost?
A Pandora bracelet is a custom charm bracelet where you can hand-pick each individual charm and continuously add more charms to the bracelet or swap in new charms for old ones. The Pandora company was founded in 1982 and has been manufacturing quality ever since.
How much does it cost?
- The most common type of Pandora bracelet is made from standard sterling silver, and you should expect to spend around $65 at most retail stores such as Nordstrom. Bracelets that are made from sterling silver can cost as much as $300 depending on the quality.
- Pandora bracelets that are made from leather or fabric will cost from $30 to $60.
- For a bracelet that is made of 14k gold, the cost is usually around $1,100 to $1,800.
- These are the prices just for the bracelet. When you factor in the charms, the costs can easily reach the $300 to $600. For example, a silver bracelet with five charms can cost close to $300 to complete.
What is going to be included?
- The basic bracelet is a plain sterling silver bracelet. But the magic of these bracelets is selecting each charm to go on it. There are literally hundreds of different charms for every occasion. From the perfect ‘I love you’ heart charm to the ‘congratulations!’ charm, there is probably one for the exact situation you are looking to celebrate or remember. You can obviously give just the starting bracelet as one gift or you can start the bracelet out with a few charms to go along with it.
- The good part about the bracelet is that you do not need the entire bracelet filled with charms in order for it to look amazing. In fact sometimes, with the right charms, less is more. Nevertheless, you could spend days looking at all of the different charms. The receiver will be able to select their own charms to add to their bracelet, and each one will have their own special meaning. The ideas are endless when it comes to the creativity.
- All Pandora jewelry products are covered by a 1-year warranty covering manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover lost or stolen items, nor does it cover the general wear and tear or misuse of the jewelry.
- Depending on the store and the problem, there may be free repairs available.
What are the extra costs?
- The extra cost to think about is the prices of the charms. You can buy a preset bracelet for a specific occasion, such as Valentine’s Day that will come filled with different love charms, or you can hand select each charm individually. Be prepared to spend at least $300 for a preset bracelet. For an average charm, be expected to pay between $25-$45. Obviously some less impressive looking charms will cost less and the more exquisite ones will far exceed the $45 range, but on average you can find a lot of great charms for around the $25 mark. It really all depends how hard you search and what style you are looking for.
- Spacers in between the beads can retail for $15 to $80, depending on the material. These are optional, but they can make your bracelet retain a clean look rather than being cluttered.
Tips to know:
- These bracelets are a unique gift that the receiver can enjoy and personalize.
- Shop online to find the best deals. Many online retailers sell them – often for less than what local brick and mortar stores sell them for.
- Know the size of the wrist or at least a rough estimate. The bracelets come in different sizes and you do not want it to be too large or small.
- Find a list of authorized dealers through this website.
- It is recommended that this jewelry is taken off when sleeping, showering, or doing any physical activity.
- To keep the jewelry clean, pour a small amount of mild liquid soap to some water and use a very soft toothbrush to scrub the bracelet clean.
- Pandora warns against using counterfeit charms with an original Pandora bracelet. Doing so can cause damage to the bracelet, and it will usually void your warranty.
How can I save money?
- Consider purchasing second-hand bracelets on websites like eBay. However, if you are going to go this route, make sure that you are not investing into a fake piece.
- Consider purchasing other brands that are designed for Pandora charms. For example, this Silver Starter by JewelryMiu retails for $16.