How Much Does the Presidio Golf & Concordia Club Cost?
The Presidio Golf and Concordia Club is a public golf club located in San Francisco, California. The club has a history of more than 110 years. In the past, the club served as an Army base and operations camp for decades, offering memberships to civilians and military officers responsible for base operations. In 1993, the golf course became open to the public.
How much is it?
- The costs will depend on the type of membership you apply for. The initiation fee for a golf membership is around $5,000 and monthly dues are about $235. Those under the age of 39 may pay less in dues.
The club offers the following memberships:
- Golf Membership: Includes unlimited golf; unlimited access to the clubs swing simulator; full access to fitness facilities; priority tee times; complimentary club storage and cleaning services; and invitations to attend the clubs social events.
- Social Membership: Includes full access to the clubhouse; dining facilities; the member’s bar & workout room; full access to the clubhouse for private meetings; parties or receptions; and discounted rates on banquets and catering.
What is going to be included?
- Amenities at the club include the 18-hole golf course, putting greens, chipping greens, clubhouse with dining facilities, club storage, a fully stocked pro shop, fitness facilities, golf simulator and bar for members only.
What are the extra costs?
- Tournaments and events can incur additional costs. The club hosts many men, women, senior and junior tournaments.
- Private lessons and golf clinics held throughout the year can be extra.
- Food and beverage fees are about $200 per quarter.
- Cart fees are around $13.
Tips to know
- The club follows a dress code policy. Aside from the fitness center, sweats and gym shorts are permitted on the grounds. Hats are prohibited in the dining room.
How can I save money?
- The club often offers an introductory membership for new members who want to try the club for a limited time. Talk with the membership department ahead of time to see if you can take advantage of any offers.