How Much Does a Pronovias Wedding Dress Cost?
Pronovias began in 1922, founded by Alberto Bienveniste. What started as a family business quickly become the company it is today. With more than 44 stores spread across main fashion cities, the company is enthusiastic and deeply committed to its products.
How much is it?
- A typical wedding dress from Pronovias will cost you between $1,000 and $2,500; however, it is best to note that most of the most popular dresses from Pronovias will be $1,000 to $1,500. Like most bridal boutiques, the prices will greatly depend on the type of dress you are looking to buy and if any customizations will be needed.
- For instance, the highest priced Pronovias dresses on TheKnot.com cost anywhere from $3,300 to $8,800.
- On WeddingBee.com, many brides in the past spent $1,000 to as much as $2,400. Some noted that you could spend more than $5,000 if you had the money.
What is going to be included?
- The staff at Pronovias are always more than happy to help women find the perfect bridal gown for them. A trip to a Pronovias store or retailer often turns into a mini-session with an expert personal stylist. During this session, you will receive advice from the staff and the opportunity to try out an endless number of dresses for free.
- There are often several much more tangible items included in the price of a dress from Pronovias, too. For instance, several bridal gowns created by this brand look its best when they have hoops inserted to spread the gown out at the waist in a very iconic manner. Hoops and similar accessories are often included in the cost of your Pronovias gown.
What are the extra costs?
- If any alterations are needed in the future, this can be an additional $10- or more depending on the size of the job and the seamstress you choose.
- Styling yourself for your wedding does not stop at the dress. Hair dressing, accessories, shoes, and makeup, as well as clothes for the bridesmaids, are some of the most common extra costs to think about when buying a wedding dress.
- There are many events put on by Pronovias, such as bridal expos. These will give you a chance to see even more dresses than the ones you see in the store. However, some of these shows may charge an entrance fee.
- The designers are Pronovias are able to custom make a wedding dress for you. If you know what you want and simply cannot find it, they can help you create a one-of-a-kind dress made just for you. This will be the most expensive option, however.
Tips to know
- Choose a dress that fits your shape at the wedding. If you plan to diet, make sure to invest in a dress that will suit your new shape. Dresses can very easily be altered if there is a small thing you dislike about your Pronovias dress.
- Be careful when you are trying on dresses with any salesperson since it is their job to try to sell you something. Stick firm to your price range and do not let them talk you into something that you do not want.
- Before you spend your time making an appointment to try on dresses, you should request the Pronovias wedding dress catalog. This will give you an idea of whether or not this is the type of dress you really want. It will also help to have an idea of what you want in a dress before your appointment time comes.
- There is also a Pronovias app that you can download that will basically offer their catalog of all collections. It can also give you updates regarding new styles, discontinued styles, and special events.
How can I save money?
- Pronovias dresses are always in high demand for brides to be. If you do not want to keep yours as a souvenir, make sure to keep it in good condition because you can sell it on after your big day and make most, if not all of your money back.
- As long as you are willing to spend more than $1,000, you should be able to choose from a variety of dresses. Talk with a consultant to see what she can do for you.
- Some previous shoppers have stated that they were able to save when they bought the sample dress that they found on display. It is just a matter of whether the size that is on display is the one that fits you.
- Consider buying used. Preownedweddingdresses.com, for instance, has more than 1,000 Pronovias dresses in stock. Because wedding dresses are only worm once, it is very rare that you can tell that the dress is used.
- Consider looking for discontinued dresses to save.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.