How Much Does Red Rock Bowling Cost?
Red Rock Bowling is a luxury bowling center located in Las Vegas. It is located in the Red Rock Resort on the west side of town, about 20 minutes from the main Strip.
How much does it cost?
- Bowling activities and packages at the facility ranges anywhere from $1 to $5 per game, and the prices depend on the type of bowling package you choose and time of the week. On Monday and Tuesday, the games can be as cheap as $1, while the weekends and other weekdays can be $3.50 to $5 per game.
What is going to be included?
- The facility has 72 lanes, a lounge, a game room and a deli snack bar.
The five bowling packages offered
- Cosmic Bowling: This is perfect if you want to have a unique bowling experience. There are dancing lights, cool music, fog machines, glow-in-the-dark bowling lanes, pins and bowling balls. Cosmic bowling costs $5 per head and is only available on Fridays, between 6 p.m. until 2 a.m., and on Saturdays between 6 p.m. until 2 a.m.
- Corporate Bowling Parties: Red Rock Bowling has 72 lanes for you and your colleagues, perfect for team buildings, fundraisers, holiday parties, etc. And for those not into bowling, there’s a full-service lounge, pool tables, shuffleboard, and darts.
- VIP Lanes and Suites: The center also offers 12 VIP lanes that you can use simultaneously or divide into three private suites so that you and your party can have total privacy. The lanes/suites come with the state-of-the-art sound system, lighting scheme and videos that you can adjust and set to ensure that you are getting the right ambiance.
- Birthday Party Packages: These packages are for children 15 years old and under. A minimum of 8 guests per party package is required and guests must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to party time as bowling activities will begin promptly at scheduled party time. You need to make your reservation at least one week in advance and a non-refundable 50-dollar deposit is required. You’re also not allowed to bring additional food into the facility.
Birthday bowling packages can include:
- The Split – at $12 per person inclusive of 1-hour bowling, rental shoes, a gift for the birthday kid, table for the cake and gifts, balloons, party supplies and invitations, 4 arcade tokens per guest, soft drinks and party host.
- The Spare – at $16 per person; includes all items offered in the Split package, plus choice of food (pizza or hot dogs and chips)
- The Cosmic – at $20 per person; includes all items offered in the Split package, 8 arcade tokens per guest, glow necklaces, plus a choice of food (pizza or hotdogs and chips).
What are the extra costs?
- Shoe rental is 3.50 per game.
Tips to know
- Red Rock Bowling is open from 8 a.m. until 2 a.m. daily. Friday through Sunday, the center is opened 24 hours.
- All VIP packages are subject to a 20% service charge.
- Corporate bowling parties will be subjected to 20% service charge if you come in groups of 20 or more with food and drinks.
How can I save money?
- Take a look on the official website and see what kind of offers/coupons are available.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.