How Much Does the Redlands Country Club Cost?
The Redlands Country Club is one of the old member-owned clubs in the west. Founded in 1896, the 18-hole golf course is landscaped with mature oak trees and is nestled in the hills of the Redlands.
How much is it?
- A regular membership is said to be within the $300 to $500 per month range.
The club offers the following membership options
- The Regular Membership offers unlimited golf and full use of all club facilities, including the newly redesigned clubhouse, the driving range, tennis courts and exercise room. This membership also offers full voting, stock holding and office holding rights.
- The Associate Membership includes unlimited golf and full use of all club facilities, but it does not include voting, stock holding or office holding rights. This is offered to members who are younger than 40 years old.
- The Social Membership includes full use of all Club facilities and 12 rounds of golf per year with fees.
What is going to be included?
- Other benefits include dining options, discounts at the pro shop and access to tennis and golf professionals.
What are the extra costs?
- Private and group lessons can incur additional costs.
- Tournaments and events held throughout the year can incur additional costs.
Tips to know:
- The non-refundable initiation fee dues on an Associate and Social Membership may be applied toward a Regular Membership.
- The club only offers 400 regular memberships, 150 social memberships and 15 associate memberships.
- The club follows a strict dress code policy. Refer to the official documentation for more information.