How Much Does Regus Office Space Cost?
Regus offers office space to those who don’t want the headaches of owning an office itself. Whether you’re looking to rent office space for an upcoming meeting or are looking for a long-term office solution, Regus has many options for any business size.
How much is it?
- Regus office spaces can be rented by the day, week or month, and the costs will depend on the geographical location you chose, the type of setup required and the amount of time needed. Refer to the chart mentioned below for pricing ballparks. Keep in mind the quotes aren’t readily available on the official website and you will have to call or email for a direct quote. The numbers quoted below are from those who have used this shared office setup in the past.
- According to Forbes.com, the cost of a virtual office space was $700 per month. The article also notes that a basic package, which includes a professional address, phone number, mail collection and a receptionist, can start at $99 per month.
- The website FitSmallBusiness.com quotes numbers similar to what’s listed below:
|Type of Setup||Price Estimate|
|Private Office||$25 to $45 per hour|
$100 to $150 per day
$800 to $1,200 per month for interior
$1,500 to $2,100 per month for window office
|Shared Space||$600 to $800 per month|
What is going to be included?
- Regus offers office space in the United States and worldwide. They have more than 3,000 locations.
- A Regus office offers private or shared workspaces, free internet, free refreshments, printers, scanners and copiers.
- The company offers the following options: regular office spaces, a virtual office, meeting rooms, a business lounge, day office and co-working spots.
- Regus offers hourly, daily, monthly and annual rates.
- Aside from leasing out office space, the company also offers receptionist services, conference rooms, high speed internet, mail services, furniture, kitchen services, a business lounge, janitorial services, office supplies on site, notary services, gym facility call forwarding and call filtering.
What are the extra costs?
- If purchasing just the office space, the company may want you to pay a premium for conference room space. This can cost upwards of $20+ per hour.
- Phone answering and receptionist services are available for an additional fee. This is about an additional $50 to $75 per month.
- Having your own business address can be an additional fee.
- The company offers a gold card service, which enables to use any Regus office in the world.
Tips to know:
- Regus requires you sign a contract when signing up for office space. Be sure to read it closely before signing.
- On the official website, see what each office offers. All offices across the globe will offer different amenities. For example, one location may offer a meeting room, while others may not.
How can I save money?
- Negotiate the rate they give you – it isn’t set in stone.
- Regus is just one of the many shared office space companies out there, especially if you’re in a populated metropolitan area. Compare rates with a handful of other organizations before making a decision. Other popular organizations include LiquidSpace and Sharedesk.
- Ask about promotions or up front payments. Oftentimes, if you commit for 12 months, you may be able to get a month or two for free.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.