How Much Does the Richmond Country Club Cost?
The Richmond Country Club is a private golf course and club located in Richmond, California, 18 miles north of Oakland and 25 miles from downtown San Francisco. The club was formed in 1924 as the Carquinez Golf Club. In the late 1930s, the club’s name was changed to the Richmond Country Club by the Pat Markovich, the club manager at the time.
Under the direction of Mr. Markovich, the club grew to be one of the premier clubs in the San Francisco Bay area. Over the years, the Richmond Country Club has hosted the PGA tour on four occasions as well as tournaments on the Women’s professional tour.
How much is it?
- As of 2015, the club stated they had no initiation fees and no long term commitments.
The club offers the following memberships:
- Regular Membership: This membership has no initiation fees, no deposit and full playing and practice privileges.
- Junior Executive Membership: The monthly dues are discounted and is available to those between 20 to 39 years old. This membership offers full playing and practice privileges.
- Senior: This membership is designed for members 70 years or older that have been regular members for at least 5 years. Dues for this membership are discounted and senior members cannot play on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Markovich: This is a practice only membership with the included opportunity to purchase up to six rounds of golf during the year-long membership.
What is going to be included?
- Amenities at the club include an 18-hole golf course, full-size grass driving range, short game practice area, bunkered practice green, swimming pool and a Tudor-style clubhouse.
What are the extra costs?
- Clinics and lessons can be an additional cost.
Tips to know:
- This ABC7News.com article breaks down the golf course.