How Much Does a Russian Bride Cost?
A Russian bride is a woman who is willing to become the wife of a man outside Russia, usually from the United States. If you think you have waited long enough and haven’t had any success in your home country, it may be time to start looking for a partner from another country. In Russia, for instance, there are the so-called “Russian brides” who marry men from western countries.
How much does it cost?
- On average, most end up paying $3,000 to $6,000 to find a bride. Remember that you are not technically “buying” the person, but rather investing your money in an agency to help you find someone in Russia that is single and available for marriage. This would be no different than a dating agency in any other parts of the world. The costs will depend on the agency and the complexity of the search.
- Some companies or individuals may charge by the hour for consultation fees. This can range from $75 to $125 per hour.
- Rental and living expenses in Moscow will cost around $1,000 a month. The cost of dating such as taking a woman out to dinner is around $40.
- Communication with the potential bride through an agency is around $7 per e-mail with translation. More e-mail credits would lessen the cost. For instance, purchasing 20 e-mail credits can bring down the cost from $7 to $4.
- According to elenasmodels.com, the minimum cost of a Russian bride will be around $6,000 if you manage to find someone quickly.
What is going to be included?
- Finding a Russian bride includes communication before the actual visit. This will be taken care of by the agency. The mode of communication includes e-mail complete with translations.
- With a consultation, the agency will talk about how to find a bride, how to avoid scams, what the visa process is like, and so forth. While they will not find someone for you and “match” you, they will coach and guide you along in the process.
- After the initial contact, you can visit the potential bride in Russia. An agency can cover the cost to include a budget package of a hotel, airport transfer and interpreter for seven days. Once you find your bride, you will be paying for the processing of her visa and other related expenses when you take her back to your country.
What are the extra costs?
- Extra costs may be incurred for expenses on special dates such as taking the potential Russian bride to an expensive restaurant or taking her on a tour.
- If you find the perfect bride, you will most likely shoulder the expenses of taking her home with you. These may include expenses for all her needs such as moving, airfare, paperwork, etc. In most cases, you will also be expected to take care of her monetarily.
- As mentioned above, do not forget to factor in meals, hotels, plane tickets, and any miscellaneous agency fees.
- If you want to have an easier time starting a relationship, you should take some Russian language courses and pay for her to take English classes. Without communication, the marriage will be much harder.
Tips to know
- Check out the cost of a Russian bride so that you will be able to prepare for it and compare costs. You do not need an agency to find a bride. Instead, consider dating classifieds or even visiting Russia to mingle with the locals. Also, consider finding niche sites where you live today.
- The mail order bride industry is filled with scammers. Always make sure that you know who you are dealing with and make sure that you avoid sending large amounts of money over the internet.
- Ask for tips or gather feedback from people who have found their Russian brides so that you will have an idea of what to expect. There are many great forums on the internet that can help you with reviews and help refer you to a reputable agency.
- Russia is not the only country that provides this service. Many eastern countries do it as well.
How can I save money?
- You can save money by finding a reputable agency to help you find your Russian bride. This would guarantee you of a good Russian bride eventually without getting scammed. Before you begin with an agency, however, make sure that you know of all the fees ahead of time.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.