How Much Does the Seven Oaks Country Club Cost?
The Seven Oaks Country Club is a private golf course located in Bakersfield, California. The club was founded in 1991 and has the Seven Oaks residential development as its center. Robert Muir Graves designed the 27-hole championship golf course with stunning fairways, gorgeous lakes, and meticulous bunker-guarded greens. In 1992 and 1993, the course was the host of the Bakersfield Open, a PGA national tournament.
How much is it?
- Equity Golf Membership: The initiation fee is $12,000 with a monthly fee of $557.
- Corporate Golf Membership: The initiation fee is $36,000 with a monthly fee of $557.
- Senior Golf Membership: The initiation fee is $4,000 with a monthly fee of $351.
- Junior Golf Membership: The initiation fee is $5,000 with a monthly fee of $393.
- Social/Sports Membership: The initiation fee is $1,500 with a monthly fee of $226.
The club offers the following memberships:
- Equity Golf Membership: Includes the primary golf member and family. Benefits include full access to golf, swimming, tennis, dining, fitness center, saunas and steam rooms. Voting rights are associated with this Membership.
- Corporate Golf Membership: This is an equity membership that entitles a corporation to sponsor three people within the organization. Benefits are the same as those included in the Equity Membership.
- Senior Golf Membership: This is a non-equity membership for those older than 66 years old. Benefits for the member and family include full use of the club facilities with the exception of golf privileges, which are limited to Tuesday through Friday. Swimming, tennis dining, fitness centers, saunas and steam rooms and other activities are available during all club hours without any exceptions. The membership can be upgraded to an Equity Golf Membership. No voting rights are associated with this membership.
- Junior Golf Membership: This is a non-equity membership available to those younger than 38 years old. Benefits to the member and family include full use of the club facilities. The membership can be upgraded to an Equity Golf Membership when the member turns 38. No voting rights are associated with this membership.
- Social/Sports Membership: This is a non-equity, non-transferable lifetime membership. It includes full use of the club facilities, except golf privileges. Eight golf vouchers per year are provided to the member and member’s family or guest of member. Golf privileges are limited to Tuesday through Friday after 11:00 a.m for the social/sports member. Payment of green, cart, and other fees is required.
What is going to be included?
- Amenities include the 27-hole championship golf course with three unique nines: The Oaks, The Lakes, and The Island. Members can choose any two nines for an exhilarating 18-hole experience. Other benefits include access to the driving range, three practice facilities, the swimming pool area, tennis pavilion with seven lighted courts, fitness facilities, dining room and pro shop.
- Other membership benefits include golf clinics, personal golf instruction, and unlimited use of the driving range and three practice facilities. Tournaments for both men and women as well as junior academies and leagues are also available. Social events are held throughout the year.
What are the extra costs?
- Academies, clinics and lessons can be an additional cost.
- A $450 food and beverage fee will apply each calendar year.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.