How Much Does the Sierra View Country Club Cost?
The Sierra View Country Club is a private club located northeast of Sacramento, in Roseville, California. It was founded in the 1950s when the Sierra Nevada mountain range could be seen from many parts of the 180-acre property. The trees on the course have since matured, and now, the mountains are only visible from a few spots on the course, but the name has stayed the same.
The course itself was designed in 1953 by Jack Fleming. It has 18 holes and is a par 72 course. The course features rolling hills, mature oaks and other trees, water hazards, and elevated tees.
How much is it?
- For a full membership, initiation fees are said to be around $3,000 and monthly dues are about $450.
The various types of memberships
- Full Equity Family and Individual Golf Membership: This includes full access to all of the club’s facilities, amenities, and social events. This level can be taken long-term for a discount of three months dues free or can be taken as a one-year preview.
- Young Executive Golf Membership: Designed for those 39 and younger. This membership includes full access to all of the club’s facilities, amenities, and social events.
- Tennis Membership: This membership offers full access to the club’s tennis facilities, dining and social events.
- Social Membership: This membership offers access to the clubhouse facilities, dining, and social events.
What is going to be included?
- There are several levels of membership available at the Sierra View Country Club. All applications for membership must be approved by the Board of Directors. Membership is limited to 430 members.
- Membership benefits include online tee times, online tennis court reservations, online account access, locker rentals, unlimited range balls, meeting room rentals, and golf club and push cart storage. Reciprocity with other private golf courses is available through the Private Club Network and the Gold Card Program.
- The Sierra View Country Club is a full-service private club. The club offers many amenities, including its 18-hole golf course, clubhouse, two practice ranges, six lighted hard tennis courts, a tennis pro shop, dining room, golf and tennis tournaments, outdoor pool, meeting rooms, and various adult and family-oriented social events throughout the year.
What are the extra costs?
- Golf clinics and junior programs can be an additional cost.
- Group and private lessons for golf and tennis can be extra.
- Locker rental fees may apply.
- Guest fees apply.
- A $75 minimum monthly food and beverage fee will apply.
Tips to know:
- The club follows a strict dress code. For more information on the dress code, refer to their official rules here.
How can I save money?
- Talk with the membership department ahead of time to see if they have any promotions going on for new incoming members.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.