How Much Does Slush Machine Cost?
A slush machine is a device that allows you to distribute slushes, commonly known as slushies. A slush is a type of drink that is made with finely chopped ice combined with different fruit juices or concentrates as well as other natural or artificial flavorings. These machines continually chill the flavored liquid inside the containers and it turns it into a soft iced drink.
How much is it?
- Slush machines come in different designs, but this is not usually reason that their prices can be different. The price of a slush machine can cost differently depending on the number of containers that will hold the liquid. The more containers there are, the more flavors your slush machine will be able to dispense. The size of the containers will also affect the cost. Finally, the manufacturer of the slush machine can price things differently.
- On average, a slush machine can cost anywhere from $20 for a basic one that sits on your countertop to as much as $4,000 for a high quality machine.
- A basic slushie machine such as the Nostalgia Electrics retails for $28 to $50.
- A three gallon container slush machine can cost anywhere from $1,,110 to $1,800. If you want a two container slush machine that can hold 2 to 2.5 gallons of liquid, these can range from $1,700 to $2,200. A four gallon bowl machine can cost anywhere from $2,500 to $5,000.
- For instance, WebstaurantStore.com sells different kinds of slush machines which ranges from a triple 2.5 gallon slush machine to a slush machine with a stainless steel finish. These particular models can cost anywhere from $2,300 to $3,400. A lot of the products that they offer pass different standards which proves that they are of high quality.
- Slush Machine World offers slush machines that are manufactured by two of the leading slush machine makers in the world. The price of the slush machines that they sell can range anywhere from $1,400 to $4,500.
What is going to be included?
- Slush machines have several moving parts that come with it. It also has the container or what is usually known as the bowl. This is the part that will store the liquid to transform it into a slushie. The bottom part has the condenser, which chills the flavored liquid in the bowl. With a lever on the front, users will be able to pour the slush into a cup.
- Most machines can hold anywhere from two to four gallons. These are the same containers that you often see at a local convenience store.
- Most machines will not require any installation; they will simply need to be plugged in.
What are the extra costs?
- The most obvious cost would be the contents that you will put in the bowl that you would like to be chilled. There are different varieties from which you can choose, and this will depend on the preference of your customers.
- Depending on the model, additional containers may be required. This could come in handy when you want to wash one.
- In order to provide your customers with a slush, you will need cups with tops. Normal cups that are used for pop and other beverages may not be the best choice since they can become soaked through. Most slush cups are made from plastic and come with a rounded top so it can be filled as much as possible.
Tips to know:
- Once you choose a flavor for your slush machine, you can switch flavors the next time you make a purchase. Try out a few different flavors and see which ones your customers prefer.
- If you are only trying to find a slush machine for your kitchen to make these beverages once in a while on a hot day, you can just purchase a small machine for your counter. However, these smaller machines will require ice to be added whereas the larger machines will make the ice for you.
How can I save money?
- To save money, make sure that you visit different stores since the same product can be sold at a lower price with a specific site.
- Try buying a slushie machine used. By purchasing one used, you can save upwards of 50 percent. These can be found on websites such as Craigslist or even local business auctions.
- If you own a business, purchasing a slush machine can actually make you money in the future. Once you have made enough in sales to pay off your purchase, everything is pure profit.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.