How Much Does the Spanish Hills Country Club Cost?
Designed by renowned architect Robert E. Cupp, the Spanish Hills Country Club is a non-profit corporation owned by the equity members.
How much is it?
- Equity Membership: The initiation fee is $35,000 and has a monthly fee of $655.
- Sports Membership: The initiation fee is $4,000 and has a monthly fee of $225.
- Social Membership: The initiation cost is $1,000 and has a monthly fee of $63.
The club offers the following membership options
- Equity Club Membership: Includes unlimited access to the golf course and all club amenities.
- Non-Resident Golf Membership: Available to applicants who reside more than 50 miles from the club. Includes a total of 30 rounds of golf per membership, per calendar year and unlimited access to all club amenities. Additional rounds of golf may be purchased at the preferred green fee rate.
- Junior Golf Membership: Available to applicants between the ages of 21 and 39. Includes unlimited golf and unlimited access to all club amenities. Junior Members are required to convert their junior memberships to an equity on or before their 40th birthday.
- Athletic Membership: Includes unlimited access to the tennis courts, fitness center, swimming pool and spa, and dining facilities. They are also invited to attend all social and family events. This membership does not include golfing privileges.
- Social Membership: Includes unlimited access to the dining facilities and are invited to attend all social and family events.
What is going to be included?
- Primary members, their spouse and children younger than 24 years old are entitled to the membership benefits noted below.
- Before being accepted into the club, perspective members will tour the club, have a background check done and will be interviewed by the Chairman of the Board.
- Non-resident, athletic and social membership categories are non-voting, non-proprietary, non-assessable, and non-transferable.
- Amenities include an 18-hole championship golf course and a classic Spanish-style clubhouse including a formal dining room, casual family grill room, extensive banquet facilities, locker rooms with lounges and a complete golf pro shop.
- The sport and fitness amenities include five lighted tennis courts, a swimming pool, a gymnasium that is equipped with cardiovascular and weight equipment, a jacuzzi, steam room, dry sauna, personal training options, massage therapy and facial services.
What are the extra costs?
- Equity memberships are transferable. Members who transfer will have to pay the greater of $7,500 or 25 percent. All other memberships aren’t transferable.
- Private lessons and clinics can be an additional cost.
- Tournaments can be extra.