How Much Does the Spring Valley Lake Country Club Cost?
The Spring Valley Lake Country Club is a golf course located in Victorville, California. The 18-hole golf course was designed by Robert Trent Jone and is managed by ClubCorp, a world leader in private club management.
How much is it?
- The cost of a membership at Spring Valley Country Club depends on the type of membership chosen. The social membership is about $99 per month, while the full golf membership can be north of $300.
- According to this city-data.com forum thread, families will pay $100 per month for the pool, spa, fitness room, and racquetball court and dining privileges. If you were to add tennis privileges, it would increase$50 per month.
The club offers the following membership options:
- Golf Membership: Members, plus their spouse and children younger than 26 years old, have full access to all club amenities. This includes unlimited golf, unlimited practice area access, access to the clubhouse, dining privileges and use of the pool, tennis courts, sauna, racquetball and fitness facilities.
- Young Executive Golf: Designed for those who are younger than 39 years old. This membership also offers full access to all club amenities.
- Tennis: Tennis Members receive unlimited use of the four illuminated tennis courts and participation in tennis leagues. Members can also use the pool, tennis courts, sauna, racquetball and fitness facilities. Members may play golf up to six times year and guest fees will apply.
- Social: Members have access to the pool, tennis courts, racquetball and fitness center. Members may play golf up to six times year and guest fees will apply. Social members may also use the clubhouse and are invited to all social events.
What is going to be included?
- Amenities at the club include an 18-hole golf course; practice driving range and putting green; racquetball and tennis courts; fitness center; a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool that is heated year-round; sauna; Jacuzzi; tennis lounge; pro shop; and babysitting room.
- Other benefits include unlimited tee times, use of practice areas, participation in tournaments, use of the clubhouse, access to the dining rooms, access to social events and access to more than 200 ClubCorp private clubs located throughout the United States.
What are the extra costs?
- Members will have to pay a cart fee.
- Guest fees will apply to some memberships.
- Private and group lessons by PGA professionals will incur additional fees.
- Golf programs, clinics and camps will cost extra.