How Much Does the Sunset Hills Country Club Cost?
The Sunset Hills Country Club is located in the rolling Hills of Thousand Oaks, California. The Ted Robinson-designed championship golf course blends time-honored traditions of golf with modern upscale conveniences.
How much is it?
- Membership cost depends on the type a member signs up for. For a full membership, initiation dues are said to be north of $5,000.
The club offers the following memberships
- Golf membership: Offers full access to the 18-hole championship golf course and fitness room. It also includes a full calendar of golf and social events.
- Associate Golf Membership: Offers full privileges to the clubhouse, fitness and swimming facilities. Golf privileges, however, are only available Tuesday through Friday.
- Tennis Membership: Offers full access to the tennis, fitness, aquatic and dining facilities. It also includes a full calendar of social events. Twelve (12) rounds of golf based on availability, as determined by the head golf professional, at the prevailing guest fee is included as well.
- Social Membership: Offers full access to social, swimming and dining facilities. Twelve (12) rounds of golf based on availability, as determined by the head golf professional, at the prevailing guest fee.
What is going to be included?
- The club offers a par-71, 6,066-yard championship golf course, grass driving range, practice bunker, putting greens, pro shop, 10 lighted tennis courts, a tennis pro shop, a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, wading pool, fitness room and multiple social events held throughout the year.
What are the extra costs?
- Clinics, camps and lessons can incur additional fees.
- Green fees for guests range from $60 to $80.
Tips to know:
- The club has no assessments, and you’re able to transfer your membership to a nationwide network if you move.
- Complimentary clinics are often held yearly.
How can I save money?
- Look into upgrading a membership to include the PREMIER benefits. These benefits include dining discounts, “cart fee only” prices at national courses and other additional savings.