How Much Do Vera Wang Wedding Dresses Cost?
Vera Wang is an American fashion designer who offers a collection of bridal gowns and designer clothing.
Celebrity after celebrity has put on a Vera Wang bridal dress for her big day – including Hilary Duff, Chelsea Clinton, Ivanka Trump, Kim and Khloe Kardashian, Alicia Keys and Jennifer Lopez.
How much is it?
- On average, the Vera Wang Luxe Collection price starts at $6,000, with some wedding gowns going up to as much as $25,000 or more for custom made dresses. However, most of Vera Wang bridal dresses range anywhere from $2,000 to $7,000.
- According to a few members on WeddingBee.com, most soon-to-be brides claimed the dresses they tried on cost anywhere from $2,000 to as much as $9,000.
What is going to be included?
- In the customs of Paris couture, Vera Wang uses rich fabrics, deluxe details like hand beading, as well as the best craftsmanship. As Vera Wang’s design empire has grown significantly, the collection has also grown. Today, a bride can get everything from remarkable tulle-backed dresses to sweet bows, and even wedding dresses featuring wide gold-lamé bands along its bottom. Vera Wang wedding gowns appear to defy the impossible, offering both classic and modern appeal at the sam -time. Whether dramatic mermaid-train dresses or traditional ball gowns, her wedding gowns celebrate the body and are all touched by Vera Wang’s luxurious and delicate style. Poetic drapery, eloquent details besides a distinct silhouette mark Vera Wang bridal dresses with an undeniable allure.
What are the extra costs?
- You will need to add some accessories in the way of jewelry such as the rings, bracelets and nail polish. Vera Wang’s line of accessories includes jewelry, eyewear, fragrance and shoe collections.
- Most bridal shops may charge you a fee to try on the Vera Wang dresses.
Tips to know:
- Vera Wang informs brides that they could be sensual. In essence, this might be where she has had the majority of influence within the wedding industry. While undoubtedly expensive, Vera Wang bridal dresses are within the range which most non-celebrity middle-class brides spend on buying their wedding gowns.
- Vera Wang Wedding gowns are available at Vera Wang’s flagship bridal salon, department stores like Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, and Barney’s and at bridal salons. You can check for a store locator at VeraWang.com to get more information.
How can I save money?
- In case the price is over your budget, look for Vera Wang bisque colored bridesmaid dresses that start at $200 and run below $1,000.
- Other brides seek for Vera Wang’s famous sample sales in New York, wherein one-of-a-kind samples, as well as stock over-runs. have discounts as high as 75 percent.
- Slightly used dresses can be found online for a fraction of the retail price.
- Don’t forget to explore other brand options to see if you can save money.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.