How Much Do Wedding Fireworks Cost?
Wedding fireworks are a great way to end the perfect day with a bang. Wedding fireworks are a lot like the normal fireworks and often come in colors that can match the theme of the wedding. Small fireworks that can be set off by the average person are usually not the kind chosen for a wedding; instead, the larger displays, similar to those you see at a local event, are used and will require a professional to perform the show. The cost of wedding fireworks will depend on the length of the show, the number of fireworks, setup and the geographical location.
How much is it?
- The cost of these fireworks is going to greatly vary anywhere from $500 to as much as $8,000 for a complete package. The different companies that provide fireworks display offer the service at different prices. They will use different types of fireworks on display during the entire length of the show. Depending on the length of the show, the price of the fireworks display can change.
- A simple fireworks package that is held indoors can cost as little as $500 while a higher end fireworks display that is shot outdoors can cost upwards of $8,000. The price will greatly depend on the type of fireworks, the length of the show, and the add-ons that one may choose.
- For example, Austin Wedding Fireworks provides fireworks displays of different lengths. They offer different types of fireworks that will be displayed during the 5 minute to 10 minute shows that they offer. These packages that they offer are priced anywhere from $3,545 to $7,995. The 10 minute show commands the higher price and would allow for 2 altitudes simultaneously displaying the fireworks.
- Sunset Fireworks is another company that sells fireworks specifically used for weddings. They offer indoor and outdoor fireworks displays. The indoor fireworks display that they offer is priced at $1,300 to $1,500 and this includes a close proximity, low smoke and low temperature effects show. The outdoor fireworks display that they offer is priced at $3,000 to $3,500, which can last up to 5 hours.
What is going to be included?
- Before the fireworks are performed, a representative from the company will be able to meet with the soon-to-be bride and groom and discuss the type of display that they want. During this time, he will be able to explain different priced packages as well as what you can add on.
- The company that will provide the fireworks display will make the necessary set up of the fireworks. They will also provide the mechanism that will program the fireworks to launch at a specific time.
- The music for the fireworks display will also be provided by the company, and this will depend on the type of music the couple requests.
What are the extra costs?
- There are several clearances that need to be obtained before the fireworks display can be allowed to start. These clearances include the permit and fire department fees that need to be obtained from the local government.
- Another fee that could add to the total cost is the site visit fee, which can cost $200.
- Special add-ons that are commonly available with the fireworks may include things such as fountains, flames, confetti bombs, and more.
How can I save money?
- Consider other options when deciding on how to end your wedding. There are several more affordable options than spending thousands of dollars on fireworks display. The price for fireworks display can be really high and is usually quite impractical.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.