How Much Does Albertsons Fried Chicken Cost?
Albertson’s is one of the leading retail grocery stores in the United States, operating more than 2,500 stores in 37 states. Albertsons fried chicken is a point of pride for this supermarket chain. If you are having a family reunion occasion or an end-of-summer party that involves meals such as fried chicken, Albertsons has got you covered—in the delicious golden fried chicken grease.
How much is it?
- The average price for eight pieces of free ranged fried chicken is $5.99 at any Albertson’s grocery store. The eight-piece Fried Chicken includes two wings, two drumsticks/legs, two thighs, and two breasts.
- The 100-piece case of fried chicken retails for about $60.
- According to a member on Chow.com, he paid $5.99 for eight pieces.
What is going to be included?
- The fried chicken itself is surprisingly good and quite flavorful and moist. The quality of this chicken meal is in fact fairly decent. You can choose ones that are already cooked or opt for the ones that are found underneath a heat lamp at the display case.
- They do not usually make the fried chicken when you order it. The store claims that it fries new chicken every 20 minutes. However, for large orders such as the 100 piece, the chicken will probably be made specifically for your order.
- The crust of Albertson’s fried chicken is very crunchy, but it is not burnt or overcooked. There is plenty of crust which is very thick and flavorful. The fried chicken is quite salty but also very tasty, like most other fried chicken chains. They also include some special spices that add to its delectable taste.
- Depending on your order, the fried chicken may come in a large bucket or in a plastic container.
What are the extra costs?
- You can add extra side servings to go with your chicken such as choice macaroni salad or potato salad for an additional charge. The deli of Albertsons has many great options.
- If you are going to serve fried chicken at a party of some kind, you should consider getting large tin containers in which to serve the chicken. You will also need tongs for serving, and definitely plates and napkins for eating.
- There are so many other departments of Albertsons since it is a full grocery store. Chances are that when you go into the store, you will end up buying a lot more than just fried chicken.
Tips to know:
- They do not allow you to choose or substitute the different fried chicken pieces. Albertsons, like most other supermarkets these days, has a full-service deli where one can get cold cuts and cheese in addition to prepared deli foods like salads, hot meals and other party foods.
How can I save money?
- You can take advantage of the $7.99 chicken dinner deal from Albertsons every Monday which includes one rotisserie chicken or eight pieces of fried chicken, one pound of potato wedges, one pound of your choice of a side (potato salad, macaroni salad or Cole slaw), four king Hawaiian rolls, and a 2-liter coke product.
- You can also look out for Albertsons Coupons online as these can help you get discounts on fried chicken orders.
- The more chicken you order, the cheaper it will be per piece.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.