How Much Does an ARP Wave Machine Cost?
The ARP wave machine is one of the latest technological innovations in the fields of science and medicine. ARP stands for Accelerated Recovery Performance, and this is a revolutionary class 2 medical device that is approved by the FDA.
Whether you are an athlete hoping to improve your performance or a patient suffering from a muscle injury, the ARP wave machine can work wonders and improve your condition.
How much does it cost?
- The cost of an ARP wave machine depends on several factors. Among the factors that affect the price are the facility providing the machine, the rate of the therapist or technician operating it, and geographical location. Generally, those who plan on leasing it can expect to pay around $100 to $200 per month after paying a lump sum for the machine. The machine itself can cost anywhere from $15,000 to as much as $25,000.
- However, there are other programs that do not require you to purchase the machine. Depending on the number of sessions that you want, the costs can be upwards of $2,000 or more per month.
- According to Ashevilletribune.com, a treatment using the ARP wave machine costs as little as $45 for every session. For more details on this treatment, their website offers more information.
What is going to be included?
- The ARP wave machine includes the following functions according to Arpwave.org: (1) If a muscle has been damaged and has lost its strength and range of motion, the ARP wave machine can help to retrain the muscle. (2) If you are suffering from muscle spasms, these can be relaxed by using the ARP. (3) If you have poor blood circulation in your legs, this machine can improve it. (4) Your range of motion in different joints can be either maintained or increased. (5) If you are unable to use a muscle because of an injury, you can prevent muscle atrophy by treating the muscle with the ARP wave machine.
- There are many things that the ARP wave machine can treat. (1) A torn ACL or MCL is one of the most common sports injuries, and the ARP can help the patient avoid surgery. (2) Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, which affects the joints in the wrists, can be treated with the ARP wave machine and will make the used more able to function with this syndrome. (3) The ARP wave machine can help you avoid almost any surgery that involves the tendons, ligaments, cartilage, or muscles in any of the major joints. (4) If you are having trouble with your back, such as a herniated disc, you should try the ARP wave machine before considering other options.
- This medical device is basically not for sale. Instead, it is leased. Availing of treatment using the ARP wave machine includes prior consultation with a team of medical practitioners. They will examine the patient or client and set recommendations. Licensed protocol guides will help the client or patient recover during the process.
- The ARP wave machine uses both direct electrical current and patended bio-electrical current simultaneously with active range of motion and other exercise techniques.
- There are many benefits that this machine offers to the patient. First, it is a non-invasive treatment from which there is no recovery period. Second, you are able to interact with the machine by performing exercises while it is in use. Third, it can help the body heal itself rather than needing other treatments.
What are the extra costs?
- Extra charges may apply for using the ARP wave machine beyond the period it is being rented or leased.
- Even when you purchase the machine, be prepared to pay a monthly fee.
Tips to know:
- Ask people around, particularly those who have tried using the ARP wave machine. They can give you sound advice on how the machine helped improve the quality of their lives.
- Visit government owned hospitals or local hospitals in your vicinity for referrals and information on the use of the ARP wave machine.
- Do not be afraid to try the ARP wave machine as a form of modern treatment. If you are not sure, you can research about this medical device, its uses, functions, and benefits as well as its possible disadvantages.
- There are many complaints online that state that the procedure does not work. Be sure to do your due diligence before proceeding.
How can I save money?
- Check out various websites for facilities providing the ARP wave machine for free. Some would rent the device for free on its first use. This way, you would be able to save money.
- While they probably will not cover the procedure, it does not hurt to check with your insurance company to see if they offer any sort of assistance.
- For those that can’t afford the machine, some financial assistance could be available.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.