How Much Does a Berta Wedding Dress Cost?
Berta wedding dresses are sensual and avant-garde. Not for the timid bride, these figure-hugging wedding gowns with plunging necklines are ideal for brides who want to showcase their femininity. Berta’s leading line of work is based upon excellent quality, exclusivity and premium level finishes.
How much is it?
- On average, the retail price of a Berta wedding dress is around $7,000 to more than $11,000. These costs will all depend on the type of dress you want to purchase and the bridal retailer you purchase it from.
- According to some members on WeddingBee.com, many said that you should expect to pay more than $6,000.
What is going to be included?
- Berta can be described as an haute couture designer using imported fabrics and hand embroidered lace. Therefore, you can expect to pay a reticent sum for one her wedding gowns.
- It is rather easy to recognize the fingerprints of Berta in each and every design: The fabrics, the cut, and certainly the seaming, which are all of the highest quality and distinct from any other. The use of pearls, as well as unique laces, also gives the Berta collection a unique vintage touch and timeless elegance.
- Each gorgeous dress in the collection is a work of art, hand-made using sumptuous silks as well as intricate laces sourced from Milan and Paris. Berta’s signature plunging necklines, figure hugging silhouettes and cut out designs aren’t for the faint of heart, but they have been designed for brides who desire to show off their beautiful curves.
What are the extra costs?
- The price of the Berta dress is not inclusive of local taxes.
- Shipping and handling cost for the dress will be around $200.
- With most dresses, you can opt to add in a veil which will cost you around $1500.
Tips to know
- Berta dresses are a bit on the pricey side, but it seems as if the designer really goes over and beyond with every dress she makes for any bride. You can visit a bridal salon that sells Berta dresses and a sales person will help you choose from the many beautiful dresses the one that best suits your taste. Be sure to check out the Berta Bridal Collection as well.
- The bride can also request to have alterations done to the dress of their choice at no extra cost. Under Berta’s interpretation, you will find similarity in the use of complex fabrics, dramatic long trains and long sleeves. The added value in Berta’s designs is the sensuality the designs that Berta gowns are so well known for: plunging necklines, figure hugging silhouettes and open backs.
How can I save money?
- Berta dresses are available at diverse price ranges. You can visit the Berta official website for more information with regards to pricing.
- Also, shop around with various retailers that focus on wedding dresses and choose the one that offers Berta dresses at more affordable prices. Trunk shows are great places to buy a Berta dress since you can get one at very cheap rates.
- Another option of cutting costs is by opting for a used Berta dress.
- Replicas can be purchased online for as little as $200.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.