How Much Does a Cake Boss Cake Cost?
Buddy Valastro, the fourth-generation baker who is well known for creating amazing cakes, has earned the TLC television show, “Cake Boss.” He is the successor of his father and his extended family in the cake business.
How much is it?
- The cost of purchasing a cake from the “Cake Boss” bakery is going to depend on the type of cake you want, if it’s going to be customized, the size and so forth. On average, cakes can average anywhere from as little as $3.50 for a cupcake to more than $50 for a fondant cake. Keep in mind that this is going to be from the official bakery and more than likely won’t be made from Buddy Valstro himself. Refer to the chart below on the average costs of premade items located at the bakery. These items can be purchase online or directly at the bakery located in New Jersey.
- However, if you want a customized cake from this bakery, the costs will depend on the design, complexity, ingredients being used and how elaborate it’s going to be. It’s best to budget around $12 to more than $22 per person. A cake that can feed 100 people, for example, could cost more than $2,000.
- According to one member on TasteofHome.com, she claimed you should be prepared to spend $12 to $18 per person.
|Type of Cake||Price Range|
|Fondant Cake – 7 inch||$50|
|Cannoli Cake – 7 inch||$35|
|Mosse Ring – 7 inch||$35|
|Carrot Cake – 7 inch||$30|
|Chocolate Fudge Cake – 7 inch||$25|
|Chocolate Mousse Cake – 7 inch||$30|
|Dark Chocolate Mousse – 7 inch||$25|
|Oreo Cake – 7 inch||$30|
|Red Velvet Cake – 7 inch||$33|
|Strawberry Cheesecake – 7 inch||$35|
|Strawberry Shortcake – 7 inch||$25|
|Tiramisu Cake – 7 inch||$25|
|Vanilla Buttercream – 7 inch||$25|
|Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Fudge – 7 inch||$25|
|White Chocolate Mousse – 7 inch||$25|
What is going to be included?
- Baked goods that can be purchased online and in the store can include the following: lobster tails, small cannolis, crumb cake, sponge crumb cake, biscotti, butter cookies, pound cakes, banana nut pound cake, marble pound cake, cookies trays, crumb pies, cupcakes, pastries and pies.
- If you want to purchase a customized cake that was created by Buddy himself, the customer is asked to contact the bakery to set up a consultation. To make things easier, customers can view the gallery on the official website to pick out a cake that they may want. Customizations can be made.
What are the extra costs?
- If goods are ordered online, additional shipping and delivery fees may apply.
- Customizing a cake that is picked out from the gallery can increase the costs.
- A $100 consultation fee will apply if you’re interested in ordering a cake.
Tips to know:
- Cake Boss products can be purchased directly from their website at CarlosBakery.com.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.