How Much Does the Copper River Country Club Cost?
The Copper River Country Club is a private club nestled on Sierra Nevada’s undulating terrain base in Fresno, California. The country club boasts an 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course, designed by David W. Ptaff and opened in 1995. The course covers 7,043 yards of greens from the longest tees. It has a course and slope rating of 73.7 and 130 (on Bermuda grass) respectively. The USGA-specified course offers a challenging and exciting experience for professional and amateur golfers alike.
How much is it?
- For membership related fees, you can contact them through the Connect with Us page on the official website. Initiation fees are said to be in the low five figures and a full membership hovers in the $400~ per month range.
What is going to be included?
- Admission to the club is via an introduction of a current member. If you are interested, you can ask for more details through the club’s Request Information page.
- The club features unrivaled amenities which include an early California-style clubhouse, restaurant, 15 lighted tennis courts, a member lounge, championship golf course, driving range, Fun Kids’ Centre, golf and tennis Pro Shop, fitness center, and Olympic-sized pool.
- The Club also features different events and tournaments all year round which member may choose to participate. The club also has a monthly newsletter, The Alicante.
What are the extra costs?
- Moreover, green fees for guests range from $30 to $35, with the weekend rate fixed at $35.
- Events and tournaments can be an additional fee.
- Private swim, tennis and golf lessons are available for a fee.