How Much Does the Crow Canyon Country Club Cost?
The Crow Canyon Country Club is located in Danville, California. This private 18-hole course at par-69 was designed by Ted Robinson and was opened in 1977. ClubCorp USA, Inc. manages this facility, with Eric Jacobson as the general manager.
How much is it?
- The costs depend on the type of membership one applies for. For instance, the golf membership has an initiation fee of about $5,000 and the monthly fees are around $600.
The club offers the following memberships
- Golf: Benefits include unlimited tee times, the use of club’s private dining room and the opportunity to compete in National ClubCorp golf and tennis tournament.
- Corporate Golf: This is a corporate-held membership for companies to give their executives. All the memberships are designated for only one individual and/or family.
- Young Executive Golf: For young professionals younger than 40 years old. Their dues are significantly reduced until their 41st birthday. These members have the same benefits as the golf membership.
- Tennis: Benefits include unlimited use of the 13 tennis courts, golf six times per year, dining options and use of the aquatic facilities.
- Social: These members may use the club for fitness, athletics, entertaining, conducting business and networking.
What is going to be included?
- All memberships include a spouse and dependent children under 23 years old. Children must live with the primary member.
- The amenities offered by the club include an 18-hole golf course, 13 lighted tennis courts, a junior Olympic pool heated year round, fitness center, aerobics center and fine dining. It also offers special benefits for the members like unlimited tee times throughout the year, an invitation to all club social events, use of aquatic and fitness facilities, and discounts and privileges with renowned hotels, and restaurants. The club also offers rooms for private events and weddings.
- All memberships will include access to more than 200 private clubs and resorts. It also offers a subscription to Private Clubs magazine.
What are the extra costs?
- Members will have to pay a cart fee whenever they golf.
- Social events may incur additional costs.
- Private and group lessons can incur additional costs.
- Tournaments and outings can be an additional cost.