How Much Does Dave and Busters Cost Per Person?
Dave and Busters is an American restaurant and arcade with more than 80 locations in the United States and Canada.
How much is it?
- In the restaurant, Dave and Busters have a large selection of meals that cost an average of $12 to $17 per person. Like most restaurants, the prices will depend on what you order.
- As for games, most games are going to vary anywhere from $1 to as much as $5. Games that are going to be played will require a Dave and Buster’s card. $20 will buy you about 100 chips, while $100 will get you 750 chips. These chips will never expire.
- Those who want to play billiards will have to pay about $10 per hour.
What is going to be included?
- Dave and Buster’s (D&B) is a restaurant and entertainment business based in the United States headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
- Each Dave and Buster’s has a full-service restaurant and a video arcade. The selection provided is both standard fare as well as some unique dishes. Typical locations have a restaurant/bar area, a pool hall, a bar and a very large game room.
- The menu selection includes the burgers, cheese fries, buffalo wings, sliders, and other bar-type food. The fairly extensive list of options also includes tropical chicken & shrimp, fire-grilled salmon, pastas, barbecue, steaks and even low-calorie selections. The drink menu includes mixed-drink specialties as well as a decent number of beers.
- Using a Power Card, you can get to enjoy the entertainment attractions which offer both traditional games as well as high-tech entertainment.
What are the extra costs?
- If you don’t have a Power Card, they will charge $2 to $3 to get one; however, they will load the card with chips to make up for the cost.
- Most games are in the $2 to $5 range, but the newest games and the ones that offer the most tickets will typically be the highest cost at about 10 “chips” a play.
- Billiards or shuffleboard, depending on when you go, are going to cost you around $10 per hour to play, and this is paid for separately.
- All the games at Dave and Busters accept their game card in place of coins. Game cards can be loaded using credits at a recharge station. Every game has its own specific fee to play.
Tips to know:
- Bear in mind that Dave and Buster’s has very strict policies regarding individuals under the age of 18. Their policy requires the under 18 be accompanied by an adult older than 25. All under 18 are required to leave by 10 p.m. unless they are eating a meal.
- The D&B’s Power Card activates all Midway games (with the exception of the coin-action games). This card can be recharged for extra play.
How can I save money?
- Depending on where you live, D&B offers different deals. They have lots of great specials; for example, with every meal, you can get a $10 game card. Check the website for current promotions since they are always changing.
- In case you sign up at D&B’s website, you get the $10 game cards once in a while as well.
- When you charge your Power Card, you will get more credits if you spend more money at one time. Credits that you purchase are good “forever.”
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.