How Much Do Dreamcatchers Extensions Cost?
Dreamcatchers extensions are extensions that are claimed to be better than all the other types of hair extensions since they are permanent (they will not come out until you want them to), reusable (if you take them out and decide you want them back in), and non-damaging (if you have them in for a long period of time and then remove them, your natural hair will not be damaged in any way).
How much does it cost?
- Depending on the number of strands and the length that you want, the process of putting in dreamcatchers extensions can range anywhere from $500 for 12 inches to as much as $1,500 for 24 inches.
- According to Extensionheads.com, the price of a Dreamcatchers extension is $300 for 25 strands of 20-inch hair.
- Madelinehairdesign.com charges $950 for up to 20 inches and $1,500 for 14 inches.
What are going to be included?
- Dreamcatcher hair extensions are applied strand by strand and cause no damage to the natural hair. These extensions utilizes very fine virgin, Remy cuticle hair that is attached through a special metal link-based system.
- Extension Heads, for example, uses the loc attachment method that can be reused for a few applications. It is flexible and has the ability to modify one’s look.
- Dreamcatcher hair extensions lasts one to two years.
- The hair used comes from unprocessed hair in Europe.
- It takes two to three hours on average to put in dreamcatchers extensions. The time it takes will depend on the length and volume of hair.
- The bonds consist of a polymer compound that clings onto the hair without slipping.
- Dreamcatchers hair extensions are usually colored once; thus, it is has only undergone one treatment and will therefore last up to five to ten times longer than any other type of hair extension.
- Extension Heads offers only 20, 22, and 24 inches hair extension lengths.
What are the extra costs?
- You need to buy the cylinder seals, which will cost at least $100.
- According to Extension Heads, most of its customers prefer to have between 75 strands to 200 strands. That means that these customers pay more than $300 for their hair extensions.
- Adjustment appointments may be necessary every month or so. As your natural hair grows, the extensions will either need to be adjusted.
Factors that influence the price:
- Dreamcatchers extensions are a high-end hair extension technique, a fact that makes them more expensive that other types of extensions. Another reason for the higher price is that this product is endorsed by celebrities and very well-known personalities.
- Prices also differ from one salon and/or hairstylist to another. The more popular salons charge higher than the others.
- The location of the salon also matters in the pricing.
Tips to know:
- You can buy Dreamcatchers hair extensions at salons, online retailers, as well as from beauty supply shops.
- Dreamcatchers looks like natural hair because they use 100% human hair. These extensions can also be washed, dried, permed, curled, or styled any way you want, just like the way you would do with your own hair.
- The application of dreamcatchers extensions does not use chemicals, waxes, glues, nor weaves, making your scalp or own hair free from damage.
- It usually takes about two hours for a trained beauty specialist to install the initial hair extension. Each follow up visit for adjustments will take about one hour.
How can I save money?
- You may opt for other good hair extension brands on the market, most of which are far less expensive than Dreamcatchers. However, if you are really set on having that Dreamcatchers quality, you need to inquire at a few different salons and decide which one can offer you the best price for the highest quality.
- With Dreamcatchers, you can actually save some money over other types of hair extensions because they can last one to two years and are reusable. Therefore, you need not have to frequent the salon. Your initial investment may seem high, but it could last for long. Dreamcatchers hair extensions are actually semi-permanent.