How Much Does Earthquake Insurance Cost?

If you live in an area that is bound to have earthquakes, you’re more than like going to want to protect your valuable assets such as your home and the belongings inside.  Since many policies don’t include an earthquake policy, this will have to be purchased separately.

How much is it?

City/StateAnnual Average Price
Kansas$100 per $100K
Los Angeles, CA$700
Palo Alto, CA$800
Portland, OR$650
Santa Clarita, CA$800
San Diego, CA$250
San Francisco, CA$3,500
San Jose, CA$800
Seattle, WA$800

What is going to be included?

What are the extra costs?

Tips to know

Earthquake risk



How can I save money?

Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.


Average Reported Cost: $0

0 %
0 %
Less Expensive $1 $1.5K $3K $5K $6.5K More Expensive $8k

How much did you spend?

Was it worth it?  

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Copyright © 2018 | Proudly affiliated with the T2 Web Network, LLC