How Much Do Ellen Show Tickets Cost?
For over 10 years, Ellen DeGeneres has been wowing studio audiences as well as viewers at home with her inimitable and uniquely funny talk show brand. Since you already watch Ellen DeGeneres, you know what to expect. You can expect to experience great music from DJ Tony Okungbowa, a little dancing and candy tossing.
Ellen DeGeneres is a veritable real estate mogul, who cashes in mansions for millions in profit. However, true fans are acquainted with what she does best — hosting her show.
How much is it?
- Tickets to the Ellen DeGeneres Show are free if you go to the official website.
What is going to be included?
- The show tapes in Burbank, California at the Warner Bros. Studios. Everyone inside your party should be at least 14 years old or more. All minors are required to show an ID and should be accompanied by an adult.
- When buying tickets online, you will be redirected to the tickets page. Here, you will be able to select which show you would like to purchase. Note that all tickets that are listed are seated together. Experience the best of Ellen’s show with both VIP and regular tickets to a live filming. Regular guests are treated like TV royalty, while VIPs obtain the ultimate star treatment. If you’re selected for the time requested, a representative will contact you.
- The VIP treatment will include the following: You will be ushered into the ultra-stylish Riff Raff Room to lounge around, chill out and take photos before your early entrance. As you wait, you will get to view an unaired episode of the Ellen DeGeneres Show. Plus, you will get exclusive seats in the first three rows.
Tips to know
- It is important that you book your Ellen DeGeneres Show tickets for the current season early since supplies are typically limited.
- There is free car parking at the Warner Brothers’ parking lot.
- Show dates and times are subject to change at any-time.
- The show doesn’t reimburse any cash for travel expenses or other expenses such as hotel reservations due to show cancellations. If by any chance this show gets canceled, they won’t be responsible for it either.
- Tickets have no cash value and can’t be auctioned or sold. These are non-transferable.
- Due to the high volume of requests for show tickets, parties are only allowed to submit and attend one taping per season. In case their crew or staff recognizes you as a repeat guest, you’ll be denied entry at the gate. Please don’t send multiple-requests or even apply under a different name.
- If you or anyone within your party is handicapped, be sure to let them know when they call to offer you tickets. They must be notified of all special needs at least two weeks before your show date.
- There are a limited amount of standby tickets on the day of the show. On the day you’d like to attend, call (818) 954-5929 to request tickets.
- To see what the experience is like, this MyDreamCameTrue.com page shows you what it’s like.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.