How Much Does a Ficus Tree Cost?
A ficus tree is known to be on the most popular decorative trees grown indoors. These sensitive plants, which are part of the woody fig trees classification, grow in tropical or temperate climates.
How much is it?
- Ficus trees can be bought from farms and they can be priced differently depending on the location from which you buy the tree. They can be purchased in various sizes with varying ages; this will also affect the price of the ficus tree. Another factor that you need to watch that can change the price of the ficus tree is how much the farm may charge for it.
- On average a smaller ficus tree will start at around $20 and can cost as much as $300 for a larger tree.
- For example, a 6 foot silk tree created by Nearly Natural retails for $55 to $80, while a small live tree that comes in a tiny pot retails for $12 to $25.
- Silk ficus trees are sold everywhere. They resemble real ficus trees and are great as decorations and are easy to take care of since they are artificial and do not grow. Some would include real soil to make it look more authentic. The price of this type of ficus tree can cost $50 to $250.
- For example, live ficus trees can be purchased from 9GreenBox.com. Most of the trees that they sell do not grow exponentially but mostly used as table tops. One of the ficus trees that they sell is the ginseng ficus tree which costs anywhere from $20 to $30.
What is going to be included?
- There are several trees from which you can choose. These can include those that are already planted in a pot or seed to grow your own in your garden.
- There are live ficus trees that you can buy at a farm; however, due to their popularity, there are artificial ficus trees also available. These types of ficus trees are usually placed inside the house or an office building. These companies usually include shipping of the product for free.
What are the extra costs?
- Once you have chosen your ficus tree, you will have to have it shipped to you if the tree is too large to take home or if it’s purchased online. The shipping fees will depend on the size of the tree.
How can I save money?
- Look for a store or nursery that sells ficus trees at an affordable price. You can shop around to check for ficus trees that are sold at a lower price. With the help of the internet, this can be an easier task since you will be able to look for one from the comfort of your own home.
- The seeds of a ficus tree will be the cheapest way to go, but this will take a lot more care and will also take a lot longer to enjoy the benefits of the ficus tree.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.