How Much Does the Glendora Country and Golf Club?
The Glendora Country Club is a private golf club that is located in the foothills of San Gabriel Mountains in Los Angeles. It was founded by George D. Whitcomb on April 1st, 1887, and he named this club by combining the name of his wife, Leadora, and his home’s location.
How much is it?
- Regular Golf: The initiation fee is $5,000 and monthly dues are $370.
- Junior Executive Golf: The initiation fee is $1,500 and monthly dues are $190.
- Business Group: The initiation fee is $750 and monthly dues are $190.
- Social Golf: The initiation fee is $500 and monthly dues are $143.
The club offers the following membership options
- Junior Executive Golf Membership: Includes members between the age of 21 and 39. Benefits include unlimited access to an 18-hole championship, a full calendar of social events and golf practice facilities.
- Business Group Membership: This is open for members of the same business entity and their privileges include the clubhouse facilities, aquatics and full golf privileges. The members must be at least three golf designees, but there is no limitation to the number of social designees.
- Regular Golf Membership: This includes the primary member, their spouse and children younger than 21 years old. Privileges include access to the pool, the 18-hole championship golf course and a full calendar of the club’s social events.
- Social Golf Membership: The privileges include full clubhouse facilities, daily practice and a full calendar of social events, except for golf tournaments.
What is going to be included?
- The club offers an 18-hole championship golf course, social events throughout the year, dining options, golf range, practice facilities and an aquatic center with a 25-yard pool.
What are the extra costs?
- Youth programs can be an additional cost.
- Golf lessons and clinics can be extra.
- Tournaments and social events.