How Much Does the Hacienda Golf Club Cost?
The Hacienda Golf Club is a premier, private golf club located in La Habra Heights, California. The golf course owes its origin from Alphonso Bell, a venture entrepreneur who also invested in the oil business. The first nine holes opened in 1920 and the second in 1923. For its design, the services of William Watson were sought prior to its establishment. With a pinch more than 400 golf members, there are no starting times, and a wait time for teeing off is rare.
How much is it?
- A regular golfing membership is about $25,000 per year plus expenses.
- A social membership is $600 per year plus expenses.
The club offers the following memberships
- Regular Golfing Membership: An equity membership (where a member partly owns the club) with full membership privileges.
- Junior Membership: A non-equity golfing membership is available to members between the ages of 21 and 35 years old.
- Social Membership: A non-equity, social activity only membership.
What is going to be included?
- All classes of memberships are available to American citizens over the age of 21 years. All new members require introduction and sponsorship by existing Hacienda Members as well as the completion of a candidate information form and personal interview.
- Aside from the championship 18-hole golf course, the club also hosts a variety of social events and offers fine dining options. The club also has a swimming complex with programs.
What are the extra costs?
- Programs, clinics and private lessons can incur additional costs.
- Tournaments held throughout the year.
How can I save money?
- The club may offer deals from time to time. Check with the club before joining to see if there are any deals they currently offer.