How Much Does a B12 Shot Cost?
Vitamin B12 makes sure the brain and nervous system is functioning properly. If someone lacks B12, it can lead to anemia, which can cause you feel tired or weak. A B12 shot has been to known to increase energy, stamina, improve sleep quality and reduce allergy attacks.
How much is it?
- The cost of a B12 shot will depend on the company producing the shot, where you’re getting it and number of shots required. On average, each vial can cost from $8 to $17. Most people will receive this shot every 30 to 90 days.
- For example, B12-Shot.com sells different Vitamin B shots and their mantra is to buy more, save more. The Vitamin B 12 injections sold here are sold per vial and can cost anywhere from $9 to $14. It can also be purchased in packs of 2 to 10 vials which cost anywhere from $14 to $90.
- According to the website B12-Injection.com, the price of Vitamin B 12 shots ranges from $12 to $90 depending on the number of vials.
What is going to be included?
- Having Vitamin B 12 shots can provide several benefits to the body. The main benefit is increased metabolism; an after effect of this would be weight loss due to the fact that your metabolism rate is higher.
- Vitamin B 12 also provides energy to the body, and this is an effective way to deliver an energy booster to the body since it goes directly to the bloodstream.
- Vitamin B 12 helps cardiovascular function as it helps in thinning the blood and prevents stickiness of the blood that causes heart disease.
What are the extra costs?
- Vitamin B 12 shots are stand alone supplements that do not require shots. The only added cost that can be considered is if you get a medical professional to administer the shot for you. You may be required to undergo a check up to see if you have deficiency in any nutrients in your body.
Tips to know:
- Aside from shots, there are supplements to provide your body with the daily requirement of Vitamin B 12. However, it has been said that these are less effective in distributing the vitamin throughout the body since they are digested rather than distributed to the body.
How can I save money?
- There are a lot of stores that carry Vitamin B 12 shots and they are commonly sold at discounted prices because of the competitiveness of the market. Wholesale prices are commonly offered to those who will buy several items at a time.
- If shots are too expensive for you, consider purchasing and taking Vitamin B 12 supplements rather than shots. Also, you do not need the help of a doctor to administer the shots since it can easily be done at home.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.