How Much Does Lowes Ceiling Fan Installation Cost?
If you need a new ceiling fan or are thinking about getting one replaced, there may be a good chance you’re going to purchase one at one of the bigger hardware stores like Lowe’s. As long as you purchase the ceiling fan directly from Lowe’s, they will be more than happy to install it for a fee.
How much is it?
- The costs will depend on if the ceiling fan is going to be replaced or installed in a new location where no ceiling fan is present. If the ceiling fan is going to be replaced, the costs will be around $100. If a new ceiling fan needs to be installed in a new location, the costs will be closer to $250. This is the price per fan, and the costs will depend on the time of the season and promotion going on at the time.
- According to this Porch.com profile, a local Lowe’s had ceiling fan projects that ranged anywhere from $100 to more than $2,000.
What is going to be included?
- Before an install date can be set, you will be required to pick out a ceiling fan from Lowe’s inventory. You will be required to purchase a ceiling fan directly from the store in order for the company to install it. Once a fan is purchased, an associate will set up an install date and have you sign a contract. The installation job will be outsourced out to a local electrical company that is approved by Lowe’s. These contractors will all be licensed and insured.
How can I save money?
- Be sure to look out for special promotions or even wait for them. It’s not uncommon for Lowe’s to offer ceiling fan installation deals throughout the year.
- Compare other hardware stores and get at least three quotes. Many local electricians will let you purchase the ceiling fan on your own and will install it for a minimal fee.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.