How Much Do Lyric Hearing Aids Cost?
Lyric hearing aids are a state of the art hearing device that lets you hear sounds as naturally as they come. It is barely noticeable as it is deeply embedded inside the ear canal. There is no surgery done as the device is placed by a trained lyric professional.
How much is it?
- The price of a Lyric hearing aid is going to solely be based on your hearing needs. Unlike most hearing aids that have a fixed price, Lyric hearing aids will charge a subscription fee. On average, plan on spending around $2,500 per year for each ear, bringing the total to around $5,000. This total will give you about seven devices. The more years you subscribe to ahead of time, the lower the price can be. If you don’t want to pay a lump sum, the average monthly fees will be around $160 to $200 per month, along with a $300 fee each time your aid needs to be fitted.
- According to Lifewiththediva.com, they stated that you should be prepared to spend about $1,600 to $2,000 per year, per ear.
- ZipHearing.com states the average Lyric hearing aid can be $3,000 to $4,000 a year, making it one of the most expensive options on the market.
What is going to be included?
- Before you even receive a hearing aid, you get analyzed by an experienced Lyric hearing expert. Your hearing condition is evaluated, including the size and form of your ear and medical conditions that may affect your hearing. No anesthesia or any surgery will be required in order for this hearing aid to work.
- Subscriptions can be bought on a one, two or three-year rate. Customers are able to either pay annually or monthly.
- You can wear it for as long as three to four months. No battery changes , no maintenance to think about, and you do not have to remove and insert it on a regular basis. Unlike most hearing aids, you can enjoy life as you want it; go to sleep wearing it, take a bath, go to work, do your exercise, use your cell phone, listen to music with your external earphones, and enjoy other recreational activities.
What are the extra costs?
- Once your hearing aid is ready to be replaced, you have to go back to your lyric professional for replacement procedures. This will be covered if you pay ahead of time for the year; however, if you’re paying by the month, be prepared to pay this monthly subscription fee.
Tips to know:
- Even if your hearing aid is water resistant, avoid extraneous activities such as deep diving and swimming underwater.
- Also, keep in mind not to use earplugs and infused headsets as these devices would displace your hearing device.
How can I save money?
- Lyric providers customers with payment and financing options.
- If you can afford it, try to pay your payment off in full for the year. Going this route will save you at least 10 to 20%+
- Take care of this device by knowing what things and activities to avoid.
- Inquire with your medical insurance so you can figure out how to reduce the cost of this hearing aid by applying costs of ear examinations and other medical procedures prior to using it.
- Think of the long-term investment when you buy this a Lyric. Since this brand can be on the higher end, think of its top notch qualities such as good, clear and natural sound, advanced technology, safe features and the kind of normal lifestyle you enjoy while using it. These are enough reasons against cheaper kinds of hearing aids.
- Check out great deals such as discounts, tips, promos, news updates and freebies about this hearing aid on the internet.
- Don’t forget to compare other brands and hearing aids.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.