How Much Does the North Ranch Country Club Cost?
Located in Westlake Village, California, the North Ranch Country Club is a member-owned club established in 1990. It was originally developed in 1977 by Prudential, but it was later purchased privately to become a member-owned club. The club offers three nine-hole courses: the Valley, Lakes, and Oaks Course.
How much is it?
- The North Ranch Country Club uses a market-based approach to setting the price of the golf memberships. This approach allows prospective members to set the selling price of their memberships. Because of this, the value and price of memberships vary by seller. As a market estimate, appraisers note the memberships could be within the $60,000 range.
- According to this LinkedIn.com page, the initiation fees are said to be around $60,000 and the club currently has about 600 members.
The club offers the following memberships
- Golf Membership: Golf members and their families enjoy the benefits of access to the golf course, clubhouse dining, social events, and practice facilities.
- Golf and Tennis Membership: Includes members and their families to enjoy all 27 holes of golf, 12 fully lit tennis courts, clubhouse dining, private party functions and social events.
- Associate Golf Membership: Privileges of the associate golf membership include access to both the golf course, tennis courts, private party functions and clubhouse dining. This membership is designed for those younger than 40 years old.
- Tennis Membership: Includes members and their families. Members enjoy access to all 12 tennis courts, social events year-round, private functions, clubhouse dining, and golf privileges once per quarter while paying a guest fee.
- Associate Tennis Membership: Available membership option for candidates under 40 years old. Benefits include access to social events year-around, clubhouse dining, private party function, and golf access once a quarter while paying a guest fee.
- Social Membership: Social members enjoy the benefits of accessing golfing facilities once a quarter while paying guest fees, private party functions, social events and clubhouse dining.
What is going to be included?
- In order to become a member of this club, members must follow the following process: First of all, a member must be sponsored by two current members in good standing. Once the application and sponsor forms have been completed, the prospective member will be interviewed by a representative of the Membership Committee. During this interview, a game of golf or tennis will be played. If approved, a background and credit check will be done, and the committee will vote and pass the application and recommendations to the Board of Directors for final approval.
- Amenities at the club include the 27-hole golf course, 12 all-weather tennis courts, locker rooms, dining options and catering services. Available with the golf course are carts services, clubs, and a pro shop. A driving range, putting green, teaching professional, and pitching/chipping areas are also available.
What are the extra costs?
- Private lessons can incur additional costs.
- Tournaments and special events may be extra.
Tips to know:
- The club follows a strict dress code. Refer to the official documentation for more information.