How Much Does the Red Hill Country Club Cost?
Albert L. Swift had a dream to develop a country club that would cater to golfers and their families too. In 1921, his dream became a reality when George C. Thomas – one of the best golf course architects at the time – designed a course. He transformed a sparsely settled area into a course in Southern California. The club is located in Rancho Cucamonga in San Bernardino Country, California.
How much is it?
- On average, the cost of a membership will depend on the type you sign up for. A full membership is said to be about $10,000 for the year.
The club offers the following membership options
- Regular Membership: This membership offers full equity and voting power. A regular member, along with their family members, are entitled to unlimited golf, various golf tournaments, the heated swimming pool, social events and access to a golf shop that’s complete with all equipment and apparel.
- Junior Executive Membership: For one to be a Junior Executive member, they have to be 21 to 40 years old. This is a non-equity, non-voting membership, and thus members in this category aren’t required to pay capital assessments. Junior Executive members are entitled to the same benefits as Regular members.
- Social Membership: This is also a non-equity, non-voting membership. A social member and their family may enjoy unlimited use of all facilities, except the golf course. They may play as a guest of a regular member nine times in a year at the set guest fee.
What is going to be included?
- Golf retail shop
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Clubhouse with men’s and women’s card rooms, a casual dining room and a ballroom
- Banquet and private event space
- A lounge and snack bar
- A swimming pool
- 15 tee driving range
What are the extra costs?
- Clinics and camps held throughout the year can be extra.
- Tournaments can be extra.
- Private and group lessons can incur additional fees.