How Much Does the Sharon Heights Golf & Country Club Cost?
The Sharon Heights Golf & Country Club is a private country club and golf course located in Menlo Park, California. The club began in 1961 by a collective group of golf enthusiasts. The founders of the club intended to build a high-quality course suited to professionals and hired respected golf course architect, Jack Fleming, to design the course. A new clubhouse was built in 2003, which hosts dining events and wedding receptions.
How much is it?
- The initiation fee for the Sharon Heights Golf and Country Club is about $300,000. Annual membership fees are not publicly available and potential new members must get information from current club members. This is information is according to this clubandresortbusiness.com article.
What is going to be included?
- Potential new members are obligated to receive sponsorship from current members.
- Membership amenities include the 18-hole golf course, 52,000 square foot clubhouse, golf pro shop, restaurant, bar, tennis courts, beverage cart, snack bar and outdoor swimming pool.
- As for the practice facilities, there is a driving range, putting green, chipping green and a practice bunker.
Tips to know
- Proper golf attire on Sharon Heights’ course consists of slacks, Bermuda shorts, capris or skorts. For men, collared golf shirts are required and must be tucked in unless they are square-cut button downs. Hats must be presentable; they must not be frayed or worn backward. Denim is not allowed nor is baggy or loose clothing. Proper golf footwear is mandatory both on the greens and the driving range.
- The use of cell phones on the golf course, clubhouse or pool area must be inaudible. In the clubhouse, talking on cell phones is prohibited. These rules are strictly enforced by club staff members.
- The club has about 550 members.